Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)   Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Sighing One Last Time, I Said, "Your Father's Poseidon, It Means You Can Control Water, Yatty Datty Dah.... You Get The Point, You Very Important and Everyone Will Be Happy... Blah Blah Blah...''. I Moved Towards The Water, Creating A Small Hurricane, And Waiting Fro More Questions.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)   Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:56 pm

"So that means your my half brother and you seem to know that already. How? How long have you known anyway. And how did you get my mom's locket? Who is my mom?" Questions started to bubble again. I needed to calm down. I needed to not remember or I'll faint again.

~She doesn't remember the flash and that thing.~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)   Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I sighed, ''Well It'll all Make Sense With Something In Your Stomach!" I Said Marching Towards The Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)   Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to be me... If only I remembered me... (closed to Lst)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2