Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nethaniel Shade

New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade   New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Here Is The Info On: Nethaniel Shade
(Note: THIS IS NOT FROM IN REAL LIFE!)
Full Name:Nethaniel Shade
Apperance: Blonde hair, green eyes, a red shirt with a venus fly-trap on it (or Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt!) and tattered jeans!
Goddly parent: DEMETER!
Knowlege of greek language: ALL OF IT!
Knowlege of Camp Half-Blood:READ THE WHOLE PERCY JACKSON SERIES!
Powers: I can controll ALL plants! use them as spies... and can make mythical plants grow! :D
Weapons: A ear ring that turns to a celestial bronze knife... AND a contac lins that turns into a shield with a green eye on it!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade   New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey, just pointing something out, character applications and such should be posted in the 'Rules & Joining' forum. :3
Back to top Go down
Nethaniel Shade

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade   New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey i know (not to be rude) but i didnt read all the stuff and the rules until after i read it so now im making some character templates and im trying to find out how to pm an admin x3
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade   New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Yeah, it's no big deal. ^^ hope you get accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade   New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival To Camp Half Blood: Nethaniel Shade
Page 1 of 1