Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axlknight

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"Come on love, accept." I pleaded to her almost beggieg now, why didn't she just accept that she couldn't get rid of me no matter what she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

" Fine whatever " I say annoyed, it frustrated me when I couldn't change people's minds, I was usually so good at persuading someone, I wasn't used to someone not listening to me and it annoyed me when it happened.

OOOC : Posted on AD
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"Good, now that that's behind us we can move on now right?" I said more more a statement than question mainly because I wasn't expecting a answer but more, a smug comment since I knew she wasn't happy with her choice just yet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm

" Does it look like I care " I say scowling, I was annoyed because I hadn't gotten my way and not to sound bratty but I usually got my way, I had a way of getting people to cave, the routine worked rather well
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm

"Come on Angela don't be like that, you know your glad" I said nudging her in the gut playfully. Hoping the suppress her bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:38 pm

" No I'm not glad " I say, angrily pushing him away, I had a lot of things on my plate at the moment, I had to lead a quest, I had to train, I didn't need to be worrying about Axl on top of everything, it wasn't fair that I had to be all stressed out
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 am

I sighed in astonishment and let myself drop lifelessly to the ground. This relationship thing is alot more complicated as I thought but it wasn't like me to give up expecially on this.
"Okay then help me, cause I must be doing something wrong because your not happy which mean I'm missing something." I said looking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

" Stand up " I say irritated, I knew I was being harsh I just had a lot of things on my plate at the moment and I didn't want to be stressed out even more " I'm not trying to be mean I just have a lot of things on my mind at the moment " I say, the quest was really stressing me out, I didn't like making big decisions and I was going to have to do that a lot on the quest
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"I know that, sorry for being such a horrible first boyfriend." I say becoming rather comfortable on the ground as the grass began clinging to my body. No matter how tried I was just making this worst.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:00 pm

" Your not being horrible, I'm the one being horrible, I just have a lot on my plate at the moment " I say embarrassed by my harshness, sometimes I got a little carried away when I was stressed
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:10 pm

"Okay then tell me about them maybe I can help." I say looking up at her from the as the grass started retreated when I tried moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2