Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

I paced back and forth anxiously, should I tell Axl, it could go to either extreme, maybe he had sided with titans or he could be completely loyal to camp, that would probably hurt our relationship, it would probably be better if I didn't tell him, but secrets hurt relationships too.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:19 pm

I look at Angela as she paces up and down looking for something to say.
"Come on you can tell me." I say finally pondering what it could be that had her this nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

I frown " I'm with Kronos " I say flatly waiting for his reaction, I wished I hadn't told him because I felt like this wasn't going to go over well
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I closed my eyes as the words hit me, my first thought was to go get the entire camp at once but I decided to be resonable about it she was my girlfriend and suprisingly the only question I had was . . . .
"Why?" I fluttered my eyes still shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:41 pm

" Because the gods are wrong its time for a change, go ahead and tell the whole camp, I already have my bags packed " I say challenging him, I knew the truth was bad and I knew this would happen, my suitcases were packed and I was poised to flee
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:52 pm

"No don't do that, Please just listen for a sec" I say finally coming up with a solution it wasn't the wisest but I didn't care.
"I accept that and I'm sorry I don't see eye to eye with you on this one but maybe we could change that" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

I knew we weren't going to see eye to eye on the whole titan god thing but I wasn't sure how we could change that " How could we change our views " I say curiously.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:02 pm

I had no idea what to say next but I had to say something to make things work until the day that the ultimate choice had to be made had come.
"Maybe some of what makes you side with the Titans will rub off on me or some of what make me side with the Gods will rub of you, the day to decide is yet to come so lets just try to enjoy the time we have with each other while we still can." I say suprised that I came up with all that on the spot, but one thing was sure. I meant it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:57 am

" Yeah fine, whatever " I say flatly, I didn't want to change anyone's opinions and I didn't want anyone to try to change my opinions, it bothered me when people tried to change my point of view
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm

I sighed as the reality of the situation finally hit me. We just couldn't be together we were enemies and that can never change. I hung my head in disappointment and accepted.
"I guess your right Angela, I can't change your mind and you can't change mines, thats just the way it is I guess"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 am

" We can still be together, I'm not a spy for Kronos, I'm just going to fight for him and I still haven't decided if I'm really loyal to him, some of my friends have joined him and they tell me he isn't what he seems so I really haven't decided " I say
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:16 pm

I smiled in excitement then lunged myself at Angela and wrapped my arms around Angela squeezeing her in my embrace.
"Well until the day you do decide I'm stuck on you"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:49 pm

I gently pushed him away, it frustrated me that I couldn't have him as a boyfriend and be with Kronos at the same time, it was so unfair, why couldn't I have the best of both worlds, I so deserved it " Yeah whatever" I say irritated
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm

"Come on just give it chance." I say encouraging her but seeing the irrated look on her face, seeing how hard it was for her to choose like this, and how I was making her choose caused guilt to take over, I ran it through a thousand times in my head but the compromise just wasn't the same anymore something had changed, love was in control now.
"Okay then I'll fight with you at your side until death." I say with no regret or doubt.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I frown " Thats not fair, you can be loyal to camp, it really doesn't bother me at all " I say shrugging, I didn't like influencing people's opinions, it didn't seem fair, I respected people's opinions and I would hope that they would respect mine
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm

"I care about you more than I care about Camp belive me, I do and sadly I only just realised that and now that I've made up my mind there barely anything you can say to change it" I say trying to make her accept.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

" Its not fair, I don't like influencing people's opinions, its not fair and I respect your opinion " I say stubbornly, why was war and picking sides so important and frustrating
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

"Well if you respect my opinion then we have nothing my to talk about I'm fighting at your side and thats, that." I said making up my mind completly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 pm

I glare at him, this was ridiculous, " Not if Kronos decides not to accept you " I say smirking, I knew I was being mean but I had to dissuade him .
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

" I know what your trying to do and i'm telling you know it won't work and besids he would never pass up someone with my abilities and level of skill" I said proudly impressed by my logic.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 pm

" What skill, you don't have any skill, Kronos needs people that are smart and know what their doing " I say Smirking

OOC : Sent u another PM on Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"You don't know what I got" I said getting angry now. What did she want from me I try it my way that failed now I trying it her way and even that isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

I cringed inwardly, I had to be mean, I had to dissuade him from joining Kronos, " Your weak " I say coldly

ooc: Made the topic and sent the PM
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:46 pm

"Weak, I'm weak please I would run circles around Kronos's entire army If I wanted to" I said changing my mood entirely.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm

" Yeah right you couldn't even run a lap" I say snidely, but truthfully he would probably be of value of Kronos but still it just didn't seem fair to influence someones opinions.

OOC : Posted on AD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)    Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a secret can you keep it ( Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next