Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)

Go down 
+3
#Megz
Zan
. Ʀ . ι . P .
7 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) Empty
PostSubject: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:29 pm

[wow]Good Lord, Spare me! [/wow]

(I only did wow cuz I dunno what It does xD)
Guys...if you haven't noticed already, I'm not on much. I'm sorry, for that. But I took this opportunity to tell you a secret...a really...dark secret.
I hate sympathy. I really do. So what I'm about to tell you will be shocking (maybe) weird, and "sad". But please don't pour on sympathy.

Alright. Imma get to the point.
Guys. Life sucks, right now. I'm not gonna get into detail for own safety and private reasons but it does. So just know that I'm pissed almost all the time. So sorry...if im rude. And it's terrible.
I need to get this off my chest now. So here it is.
...I cut myself. Yeah, that's right. With my pocket knife. On my righ hip so no one will see it.
I'm going through some hard times, and I need...advice? I guess so. ._. I'm so sorry...

This is a little gory, again, sorry anyone who's reading this and is going O_o and I needed to know this WHY?!
Well cuz I needed to tell someone. That's why. :-/ so if I'm not on often...this is why.

Thanks....
-The Shadow

P.S. Moo! That evil guy on you'e siggie is FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!! *dies* But its hilarious, I must say. First time I've really laughed in a while...

P.P.S. I'll role play with someone, too...If ya like...it might take my mins off things.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm

GO TALK TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST RIGHT NOW. Someone IRL. You need to talk to a parent or teacher or a friend, because no one should have to go through what you're dealing with alone. WE LOVE YOU. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:36 pm

yeah doing stuff like that is not so good for your help. a good freind of mine was in a hospital for 2 weeks before she got better. telling people about it is the best way to start stopping . sorry if it sounds sympathetic but my freind had to go to the hospital again on sunday and im on edge cause i cant talk too her at all. stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Stacia, you've been my friend since the first day I met you, so I'm just going to say this.

I've been going through some hard times, too. In fact, I've been suffering through it for four years so far. But that's not the point. I know what you're going through, and I'm here to help anyway possible. Just please, don't cut yourself or anything like that. It usually makes it worse. If you think it's bad for you, just think about what your family would go through if you killed yourself.

Anyway, just try your best. Yes, it's hard. Heck, it might be the hardest thing you'll ever encounter in your lifetime, but there is a way out of everything. You just have to be patient. Remain positive, too. Not everything in the world is bad just because of what you're going through. Think about your friends, and everything else that makes you happy. You're going to get through this, I know you will. Just remain patient, and stay positive.

Best Regards,

Bre Bre (GoldenEagle)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Stacia, gurl, it's okay. We've all done that. I've poked myself with a clothespins before (only once), but not major stuff. Don't get help, it will be terrible. What you need to do is try to be positive. I hope you get better <2
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Are you insane, Moo? O_O
Stacia, stuff like that is very serious. You might think that it's not that big a deal..but it always escalates to something worse. I've had friends that did that, some of them still do. Please, tell someone. Anyone. Talk to your guidance counselor at school...I know it's corny, but it helps. Talking always helps. Or tell a friend, somebody. But don't keep this hidden, keeping things hidden only makes all of your fears or angers that caused you to cut yourself in the first place worse.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

My friend cuts himself and talking to like a guidance consular made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

It's not something to be taken lightly. Maybe your guidance counselor doesn't work...but it's always better to tell someone. If you feel like you should tell someone or it feels good to get something off of your chest, then it's probably better to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Well, if she had to talk to someone, it should be like a therapist. You can yell at them and they won't care xD
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 pm

*bites lip* I can't tell a councilor or anything (for 1 I'm homeschooled) but...I...i can't. Thank you for help and support, by the way...
>_< this all just sucks!!!! *
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:22 pm

THEN I WILL TELL MY MOMMA AND DRIVE TO WHERE YOU LIVE. KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR. WAIT FOR YOU TO OPEN IT AND THEN SLAP YOU.
Don't cut yourself. We love you and you need to talk to your mom. I know how it feels, when I get pissed at my familia I try to cut myself. BUT ME BEING A FAIL, I CHICKEN OUT AND TAKE A BATH INSTEAD. Hell, I've thought about swallowing nail polish remover just to get back at my mom. But I'm crazy.
Like I have a mental disorder.

ANYWAYS.
Talk to your mom. Seriously, she'll help you. Or another adult you trust.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 am

Don't cut yourself ever again! Like seriously that's bad! Do you go to church or anything like that because your minister/priest/rabiye/whoever can help a lot! Help you get over what ever's wrong with you. You may be wondering why I brought up this. It's because I've watched TV. But, seriously, like every year at the beginning of the school year one of my teachers always tells the class, "If something is wrong, or you did something bad or whatever (they didn't say whatever, I'm just giving an example), tell someone you trust!" So follow, the advice I am passing onto you from my teachers! Btw, Moo, I think your first post on this topic was mental. Oh and I know, I spelled rabiye wrong. Oh haha, it's rabbi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)   Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret... (MOO AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO!)
Page 1 of 1