Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 am

Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

Lily Rose Melion

Lily sat at the edge of the lake, picking the flowers near a line of trees. Usually, she would love doing this. It was her favorite activity. Though, her mind wasn't set on the flowers, but more so her sister. She suspected Zin knew about Ernest, but Lily has been doing her best to hide it, and pretend she doesn't know the boy around her. Hopefully, she'll be able to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”
z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin toss her hair back, as it went into her eyes. Pale as ever, or even more than before, she walked out into the clearing of the lake. What was she up to, even she didn't know. Maybe some social time? Game? She doesn't know. Honestly. Zin swung her sheathed sword on her shoulder, whistling, and she saw her. Lily Melion, sitting on the edge, picking flowers. Zin smiled at her sister, and herself. She walked up close, making no noise, and covered her twin's eyes with her small palms. "Guess who." she teased, smiling. Picking flowers. she thought again and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 am

Lily's face and ears flushed red. It wasn't so much that she was caught off guard, but it was Zin. Don't scream, don't scream, she told herself. A wimper came from the bottom of her throat, and Lily turned herself to face her sister. "Oh. Hello, Zin," she greeted nervously, her hands squeezing the flowers in her palms. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:49 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin's smile wore off. What's wrong? "Uh, Lily, I know you can't be happy all the time, but what's wrong?" she asked her sister, concerned. No one is supposed to make her sad. No one. "Did someone did you wrong?" she asked her, taking her hands back into her sides and balling them into fists. When she get her hands on that kid, or whatever it is, he/she/whatever won't see the next fall of dusk.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 am

"You mean you don't know?" Lily noticed Zin ball her fists. Maybe it really isn't the best thing to tell her. She closed her eyes. What is she going to do? Should she tell Zin and loose Ernest? Should she keep up with the lie? She would never be able to keep up with the lie!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Know what?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Lily, is there something you aren't telling me?" she asked her sister. Would she keep a secret? They were the only Melion left! Would she lie? To her? No, Zin knew Lily wouldn't. She trusted her that much.

Zin began to calm down a little. She breathed evenly, focusing her concentration on the flower behind Lily. The breezy wind carressed it's soft petals and she saw it fall to the ground. The phrase 'Would she?' echoed in her mind. "Okay Lily. I won't force you. I know you'll tell me if you're ready." she sighed, and sat down on the soft ground.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am

Lily instantly felt guilty. Just tell her. A voice echoed in her head. She was torn between her thoughts to even notice her sister sit on the ground with her. It would be no use to hide it from her. She would find out anyway, wouldn't she? Wouldn't she be more dissappointed then for not telling her? "There's this- she paused for a moment -boy.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"He hurted you?" Zin jumped up on her feet. And then she remembered. Lily would tell. Trying to calm herself down, she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Sorry. Just a impulse. Carry on." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am

"No, no! He didn't hurt me," she explained quickly. "He's, well you know . . ." Lily couldn't make out her words properly. Her mouth remained open, but nothing came out. "He's- uh- boyfriend." She closed her eyes again, waiting for Zin's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin waited. And waited. and yet she still didn't get it. "Where's the punch line? I don't get it." she told her sister. Unless. She meant it. Too shocked to believe it, Zin just chuckled. "I'm..uh, happy?" she offered her. But believe her, this isn't the end of the conversation.

~No muse, probably have a better idea next time. :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am

Lily stared blankly at her sister, shocked. "You mean you're not going to beat him to oblivion? You're not going to throw him into a dumpster? You're not going to drown him in a lake?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 am

Oh, I am. Well, I'm still...shocked." Zin admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. Well, there goes her next few days of peace and quiet. Her mind began to form idle little images, of which involves this said man and a lot of trouble. A lot, a lot, a lot. But of course, loving a Melion kid isn't easy. Hell, it's far from it. Zin, then sat back down and squatted like a little Indian girl. "Butfirst, who is this boy?" she asked her sister, pulling her by the hand, and gently forcing her to sit back. "Promise I won't hurt him....severely." she said with a goofy grin and cracking her knuckles. This was going to be some day. Yes, she could feel it up to her toes.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:26 pm

"Ernest Alexanderson." Lily looked out at the lake, remembering the place he had taken her in the forest. She remembered what they talked about, and how she was worried about Zin's reaction. "Son of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]   Lily's Secret [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily's Secret [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1