Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Untold Story of Demigod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

The Untold Story of Demigod Empty
PostSubject: The Untold Story of Demigod   The Untold Story of Demigod I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm

~Prologue~
My name is Thalia. My story starts out like every other demigod’s. Fourteen years ago, a god, whose identity can not be revealed yet because it would ruin the story, journeyed down from Olympus to frolic with the humans.
He was lounging on a bench enjoying the beautiful sunset in Miami. There were many beautiful women in the park. But, as he glanced up, every other woman paled in comparison to Malena Grace. She was exquisite, beautiful, and graceful.
He stood and smoothed his pants where he had sat. The mighty god promenaded over to the young lady and invited her to dinner.
Before I continue, you must know my father was known for his romantic mortal meetings. So I suppose you could conclude what happened next. Yes. They “hooked up”.
So obviously Malena had found out that my father was a god. Don’t worry. She was cool with it. Anyway, later that year, she moved back to her home town of Decatur, Mississippi and had me.
My father and mother agreed it would be safer for me if I didn’t know my true identity. So my mother tried to raise me the best she could. And she did, until I reached fourteen years of age.
Now that I have given you my back story, I am going to warn you. If you think you are like me, stop reading now. If you are stupid and want to die, keep reading.

(My father seeing Malena for the first time.)

Back to top Go down

The Untold Story of Demigod
Page 1 of 1