Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spare Time Boredness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Spare Time Boredness Empty
PostSubject: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm

I walked up to the creek, and threw a rock in, watching the surface ripple.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm

I walked over to Adam and saw him throw a rock into the creek. I quietly climbed up a tree that was nearby and said from on top of one of the branches Hey Adam, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 pm

I leaped into the air. "Alex!" I yelled. I sighed. "Alex," I said, looking up. "Get down!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

I climbed down from the tree saying What's the matter can't climb? I start laughing jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm

I punched him in the arm. "Not funny, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I said playfully. "Man, it's been a while since I last saw you." I said, straigtning up.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Yep it has been a while. Where have you been? I missed hanging out with you. I tell him happy to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 pm

"Eh, I've been doing stuff." I said. "Plus, sometime soon I'm going on another quest with my friend Macy. She needs someone experienced. It's her first quest. So, how's Annabeth?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 pm

She's dead everyone you know and love is dieing! Aaaaaaaaah! Hahahah just joking she's absolutely fine and we're having loads of fun together. I told him still laughing from my little dramatic scene I just pulled.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm

I laughed. "Ah...nice one." I said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks speaking of which have you worked things out between you and Hades? I remembered how angry he was that I had escaped with the help of Adam from the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm

I shrugged. "He's...Hades. He probaly already forgot about it." I said, coughing afterword.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Alright. I still can't get over how angry he looked that I escaped though. I told him shuddering as I remembered the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

I smirked. "Don't worry, he's got nothing on us. I mean, you defeated Kronos." I said, still bummed I had been deathly sick, and hadn't been able to help.

OOC: The reason Adam couldn't help was because he had a sickness that almost killed him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah I guess you're right. You're feeling a lot better though I imagine am I right? I ask him
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm

I shook my head. "Yeah, the sickness has almost completely left my body."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 pm

That's good do you think it might have been Hades trying to get revenge on you for freeing me? I mean it seems like it could be a possibility. I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 pm

I shrugged. "Maybe. If it was though, it didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 pm

And thank the gods it didn't work I couldn't stand losing you to him. You're one of my best friends. I told him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm

I smiled. "It's hard to imagine, that at teh beginning we hated each other." i said.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 pm

I laugh and say Yeah remember that first day when you were with Annabeth at Auntie Em's and I tried to totally ruin it?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 pm

I laughed. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 pm

We have certainly come a long way since then I say sighing.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"Yep," I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:21 pm

So anyways that's not what I came here for. I found out something interesting that I wanted to try with you it has to be a child of Hades that does it though. That's where you come in. You see I figured out that a child of Hades can switch souls with different people. Thus switching bodies. I was wondering if you would like to try this out. You would have the powers of the children of Poseidon for a day and I would have the powers of a child of Hades for a day and I swear on the river Styx that at the end of that day I will return us back to our own bodies. Is it a deal? I ask. It would be interesting to see what it's like in each others shoes and even though it's dangerous I trust you.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 pm

"Hm..." I thought for a second. It would be cool. "Alright, that's a deal." I said, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spare Time Boredness   Spare Time Boredness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spare Time Boredness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next