Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello. Do you have any spare bunks?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
delta.k

Hello. Do you have any spare bunks? Empty
PostSubject: Hello. Do you have any spare bunks?   Hello. Do you have any spare bunks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:27 pm

A staggeringly tall half Indian hottie walks in, a smirk on his face. pulling someone behind him
Hello. My name is James Brahm. We were told this would be the best place for us to go, being Son and Daughter of an unknown and a minor titaness, Ananke. This is the Ever lovely Arese.

A small, light haired girl steps forward. She is only tall enough to reach his mid chest, but he bends down to give her a kiss. she flushes, then grabs his hand.
Yes, Yes, I'm Arese. We Just got here,so we don't know exactly what to do.

James took the tiny girls backpack and tossed it over his own shoulder, then pulled her in front of him.

We happen to be together, If that wasn't to obvious.

Arese flushed again, but did not try and free herself.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

Hello. Do you have any spare bunks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello. Do you have any spare bunks?   Hello. Do you have any spare bunks? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 pm

I step out in front of you two and smirk. I have straight blonde hair with a red highlight and icy gray eyes. I smirk. "Aren't you two cute?"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com

Hello. Do you have any spare bunks?
Page 1 of 1