Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere Empty
PostSubject: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I never wanted to fall in love. I never had any intention of it whatsoever. The mere thought of love made me want to puke. That was...until I met him.
He was a gentle boy with a kind heart and soft blue eyes. I felt so comfortable around him, just talking about nothing. Usually about himself. That was all I wanted to hear about. I didn't want to talk about myself. Just him. He was kind to me and we clicked instantly. I'd seen Greg around school a couple times before the start of freshman year, but I hadn't really paid much attention to him. He had a girlfriend, and I had, at the time, a boyfriend. He was more popular than I was, and our cliques didn't mingle with each other.
Until biology class, we had never had a healthy coversation. Mr. Geo had decided to make Greg and I lab partners for the semester. On the first day we smiled shyly at each other and didn't say much except how we were doing. Over the next few weeks we became closer and more comfortable.
Then came the horrible day when They came. They were the cheerleaders. They had transferred into our biology class on account of Greg being there.

THIS IS GOING NOWHERE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M POSTING IT. >.< My friend told me it was good so he said to put it up somewhere where others could see it, instead of a beat up spiral notebook.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:59 pm

It isssss good. You're friend be smart. *Nods violently.*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank you. It was the only thing that made him smile today. On account of the fact that he's in a depression now. Because his girlfriend Mackenzie broke up with him. He also has these sky blue eyes and he looked me in the eye today during science and said, "I was crying last night." 'cause we were talking about how he felt. And I said, "Oh my gosh, Grant..." And I started crying. Then he started crying. IT WAS ONE BIG BAWL-FEST.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:19 pm

THAT SOUNDS SO SWEET!

It inspired me to write a story, but mines about me and Chase and Mario and this new guy you haven't heard me speak of.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:04 pm

IT WAS SO SAD. OUR TEACHER SENT US TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE, BUT WE JUST WALKED AROUND AND GOT SOME SNAPPLES FROM THE CAFETERIA. xD

OMFG. TELL ME ABOUT NEW BOY NOWW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere   Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yupp I wrote a Story. ANd It's Going Nowhere
Page 1 of 1