Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I wrote this in 5th grade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I wrote this in 5th grade Empty
PostSubject: I wrote this in 5th grade   I wrote this in 5th grade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 pm

This isn't going to look pretty

One whispering wind carries away the voices of a million lost and forgotton souls, yet waiting to be seeked out during the night of Psellia Williams passing when all the souls are let loose in one big stampede. Only one person can stop it all before the worst of worst happens to the world.

Pesllia awoke in a small cot, wearing a white linen nightgown, staring out the glass window at the crescent moon, hung high above the air like a christmas ornament. A wolf howled in the distance, lost and in the need of help from it's pack. When the moment was just right, her thin window shattered into a million countless pieces. The sound was horrifying. Like a million screams in Psellia's ear. The sound rung in her ears, Psellia screaming "Stop! Make it stop!" But the bone-chilling screams wouldn't stop. She would have gone mad if her dad didn't come in and calmed her down. Tears fell from her eyes, not wanging to stop falling. Just when her dad left, andothe rsoothing voice joined Psellia's crying. This time a young man's voice. "It'll be over in the morning."

The night was over, and daylight dawned. Psellia stung her legs over the cot, and wiped her still damp eyes. Sauntering down the smooth wooden steps, Psellia sat down at the table. "Mom? This house creeps me out." She told her mother. "I hear screams at night." Mother just shook her head and ignored Psellia. "I'm going to work." She proclaimed, putting on a small apron and opening the creaky screen door. The screams started again. THis time, she pretended they weren't there.

It was dusk when Psellia came home from the market. THe screams weren't here this time. As she walked through the dark woods, staring out at the ocean, a face shimmered in front of Psellia, a boy. "Hello." He whispered. "I-I don't know you," Psellia stammered, ignoring the boy. The young man followed her and when she got home, she watch the boy walk into the graveyard and fade away into the darkenss. "Freak." She uttered, staring out her shattered window. For a while she felt a bit pittiful for that boy, he just wanted to become friends. Perhaps he feels bad? "I'm going to apologize." Psellia declared, standing up. She went outside at the stroke of midnight and headed out into the dark graveyard. "Hey. I'm sorry I spoke to you like that." She apologized, sitting down on a nearby park bench.
"It's fine." A deep and gently vioce spoke, the voice coming from next to her.
"I'm Adam." He said again.
"I'm Psellia." They both introduced themselves, and smiled.
"Don't mess with my shrine." Adam told her, staring intently into her eyes.
"What?" she responded.
"My shrine."
"Wait, so you're a ghost?"
"Yeah."

Days passed, then months, and winter came. Psellia grew to love Adam, he was pretty nice to have around. A while later, Psellia was up in the attic, searching for a shrine. She wasn't quite sure what it was, so she just looked for a picture of Adam. Soon, she found a large picture of the boy with flowers and candles all around it. "Wow." She breathed, touching the wilted flowers with the tips of her fingers. Picking up a green candle, she lifted it up to her nose. Mmmm, honeydew! When Psellia was sniffing it, screams could be heard all around her. They encased her in a box, paralyzing her with fear. She became dizzy, Grumbling, she fell to her knees, passing out on the cold attic floor. Her limbs sprawled out on the ground.

Awaking on the ground in the cemetery, she could see Adams angry figure stand before her. "You, you..." Adam stuttered, looking at Psellia with utter disgust. "It's too horrible. Why did you do that?!" Adam shourted, grabbing her neck and throwing her onto the ground. "Is it true... Curiosity killed the cat?" Psellia choked, getting up to her feet. Cheers to fight circled around her. Soon, ghosts surrounded her.

"No, no. This can't be happening. If I pinch myself, I'll wake up and this'll be over." Psellia told herself, pinching her skin. The misty figures came closer. They held axes, knives, ropes, and nooses. Somebody chucked a knife at her, piercing her arm. She screamed in pain, falling to her knees. Others blew their weapons at her. She got stabbed, whipped, and even hung. "Why?" She screamed, grabbing onto the noose, trying to get free. Adam approached Psellia, holding a dagger. "You destroyed my life." He scowled. But how? All Psellia did was pick up a candle. "I..." Psellia stammered, looking at Adam. He raised the dagger and stabeed Psellia in the thigh. She winced, squeezing her eyes shut as the pain flowed through her body. "I... I." She started, but before she could finish, Adam stabbed her in the heart.

"I love you..."

Adam took her last words into her mind, then fell to his knees in despair. "Psellia!" Adam cried. Psellia's body lay limp in his arms, lifeless and pale. "Adam, I'm sorry." Psellia's voice said. Her body glowed and eerie blue, and a there was a misty bright light above her body that showed her figure. Adam choked a bit, and stood up, hugging her tightly. "I love you too."

When Psellia never came back to her home, her parents confirmed she was dead. They built a shrine for her, right next to Adams. They moved out and another family moved in. 2 kids, too. They destroyed their shrine, and soon their house caught fire. Everybody was trapped, and got burned alive. Another shrine was built for them, an dwhoever messes with that gets killed by the lovely couple, Psellia and Adam.

THE END :D
Back to top Go down

I wrote this in 5th grade
Page 1 of 1