Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Red Phoenix's Character(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Red Phoenix's Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Name: Ariadne "Ari" Hale

Age/Birthday: 14, September 6

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Her mother is Kaylee Hale. Her step-father is, Mike Forest. Ari has two step-siblings; Hannah and Randy Forest, fraternal twins who are both 18.

Years in Camp: 5

Brief History: Ari was born in Arizona, and has lived there until she was about four. When her mother married Mike, they all decided to move to Miami, Florida. There, her mother got a job as a florist. Like most demigods, she's been kicked out of numerous numbers of schools. Ari was six when she decided that she wanted to learn martial arts, and her mother happily let her do it. Ari continued her training in mixed-martial arts. Her family was going to New York, one day for a family vacation when she was nine. Ari was enjoying herself, seeing the large buildings, until a monster attacked. The monster, she learned later on, was an empousai. Once Ari got a lucky shot at the monster, her mother quickly drove her to Camp Half-Blood. Ari definitely fell in love with Camp and considered it her Home.

Physical Appearance: Ari has long, straight, raven black hair that is always in a ponytail, with her side bangs partially covering her left eye. She has tanned skin, and an athletic frame, with a layer of muscles. Ari's eyes are a dark green color, with a ring of silver around her pupils. Her eyes almost always has a glint of mischief in them. She stands about five feet and six inches tall. She has a large scar on her back from her first fight with a monster.

Personality: Ari is a feisty and stubborn girl who loves to have fun. She is very out-going and will speak her mind about things, good or bad. Ari has always had the habit of making people call her "Ari", like when someone says, "Ariadne Hale" her automatic response is "Ari". Ari can be vey nice towards most people, but if your an enemy, she will give you the cold shoulder. She never backs down from a challenge, and can be very energetic if you give her sugar, especially with her ADHD. She has a short temper and can barely control her actions when she's mad. If she is mad, it's best if you stay away from her and let her cool down on her own, unless you want her to glare at you for a whole week. She is known not to have much patience, and sometimes smack people upside the head for annoying her too much. And she doesn't exactly enjoy school. She would rather train than study. Ari is definitely not a girly-girl. She doesn't put on make-up at all, but dresses she wears on special occasions.

Fatal Flaw: Hubris and temper

Pets: She has a pet hawk, named Sorin. The male black hawk is almost always never with Ari, but Ari has a specific whistle and whistle pattern that Sorin will always come to her no matter how far he is.

Talents: She is a mixed-martial artist. Ari is very good at piano and drums. And she is very good at drawing. She has a book filled with drawings of Greek palaces and such.

Weapons: Her best weapons are her fists, but she has a ring with a small ruby in it. If she presses on the ruby three times, it will turn into a bow and make a quiver full of arrows appear on her back.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder. She's afraid that she'll put her mother and family in danger by being with them.

Other: She is deathly afraid of snakes and will have nothing to do with them.

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Nice char 8D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

-OMG! HALE! AND SHE BE AN APOLLO CHILD!

Sorry for my outburst. My Apollo kid's name is Hale Drem. I thought it was cool that your Apollo child's last name is Hale. Makes me smile!

I'm Nico, BTW. Nice character!-
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:08 am

Wow, what a coincidence! And thanks! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:50 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Ari is accepted!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:36 pm

I have a Hale too. xD Jordan Hale, daughter of Khione.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

lol! Wow. So many Hale's :P
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Name: Cole Reese

Age/Birthday: 17, July 5

God Parent:  Hermes

Claimed:  Yes

Mortal Family:  His mother is Karissa Reese. And he has a twin brother: Kale.

Years in Camp:  7

Brief History:  Cole grew up in Dallas, Texas and is known all around his school as the "Biggest Troublemaker of the Year" along with his brother. He visited New York once before he found out he was a half-blood, and during the entire time they were in New York, he noticed his mother was stressed. When he asked her about it, she brushed off the subject. Finally, when Cole and his brother turned 10, their mother brought them to Camp Half-Blood where the rest of the Hermes Campers accepted them almost immediately. 

Physical Appearance:  Cole, like most of the Hermes kids, has upturned eyebrows and a sarcastic smile. He has straight sandy blonde hair that is rarely properly combed and he has a habit of flipping it to the side. Cole's eyes are a light blue color that always seems kind, but when he's fighting it turns a grey-ish. He's tall, about 6' 4", and slightly muscular. Cole has lightly tanned skin. He also has a scar on the back of his neck. 

Personality:  Cole is a mischievous kid, and you'll never be 100% sure in what he's planning next. He's a humorous guy and always tries to lighten the mood during intense situations. But he can be very violent when he's in battle. He normally will looks to win. He rarely ever forgives someone if they've threatened him or his family and friends seriously. Cole loves to have fun, and he has a keen eye for girls who won't care 'bout what others think of their appearance. 

Fatal Flaw:  Can be too trustful, and always looks to win in battle. 

Pets:  None. 

Talents:  He is a very sneaky pick-pocket. He is good at sword-fighting, and he is a good long-distance racer. 

Weapons:  Celestial bronze sword. 

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder. He doesn't want his mom to worry that monsters will attack him, 24/7

Other:  None. 

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:15 am

Name: Mikayla Jerrals

Age/Birthday: 15, June 18

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Family: Father~ Aiden Jerrals. Step-mother~ Fable Pine Jerrals

Years in Camp: 3 years

Brief History: Mikayla was born and raised in New Hampshire. Ever since she was young, she always loved Greek Mythology. Her father was a History teacher, so he told her many Greek stories. She constantly gets annoyed by people in her school about her ADHD and dyslexia, but she didn't care. A day after she turned twelve, Mikayla and her father got attacked by a hellhound. A nearby satyr was there, luckily, and he helped her out. Now, Mikayla is a year-rounder with the exceptions of the holidays Christmas and New Year, when she spends time with her dad and step-mom. 

Physical Appearance: Mikayla has piercing grey eyes. She has light brown straight hair that are past her shoulder blades. Mikayla has lightly tanned skin and a barely visible scar on her upper left arm. She is about 5' 6" and has an athletic figure. 

Personality: Mikayla is a fun-loving girl who won't be afraid to speak her mind. She is good at making strategies, but she prefers to keep that aside for the war and Capture the Flag. She's a very adventurous person who is quite daring. Mikayla is normally a very logical person, though. She is very nice to most people, and she can be very annoying. Though, when she gets upset, she'll most likely isolate herself from everyone else. 

Fatal Flaw: She's too trusting and is pretty reckless. 

Pets: None. 

Talents:Mikayla is actually a wonderful singer, but no one, not even her own father, knows. 

Weapons: Bow and arrows. 

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder. 

Other: None. 

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:33 am

Nice character! Only thing is that being trustworthy and daring wouldn't really be a fatal flaws because they pretty much mean that people trust you easily and that you're courageous. xD

May I suggest changing them to either too trusting/distrusting and risk tasking/reckless?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:06 am

lol! Right. XD Thanks Crispy! Edited!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:40 am

Love the charrie! She sounds like Chloe! Oh, they could easily get along!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks Death! And yeah, we should RP with them sometime. :)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:11 am

Indeed we shall. x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks for editing! Mikayla's accepted!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Name: Kale Reese

Age/Birthday: 17, July 5

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Family: His mother is Karissa Reese, and his twin brother is Cole Reese 

Years in Camp: 7

Brief History: Cole and Kale were born on the same day and hour, but Cole is older than Kale by four minutes. Kale grew up in a not-so-lonely home, with his brother and mother. Kale and Cole have been each other's best friend. Kale, unlike Cole, has always had a knack for playing instruments, like guitar and drums, and sometimes piano. Even though he likes to play instruments, Kale always has time for a good prank. 

Physical Appearance: Kale looks a lot like Cole, but they do have a few differences. Like Cole, Kale has straight sandy blonde hair, that brushes just above Kale's eyes. Kale is just about an inch shorter than his brother at 6' 3" and Kale is a little bit more muscular than Cole. Kale is tanned, and his eyes are hazel green. Kale has a scar on his left calf that he got while playing with his brother one day. 

Personality: Like his brother, he's mischievous and fun-loving, but Kale has a tendency to not back down from a challenge, wether it's ridiculous or not. Kale loves music, so much that sometimes people think he's a son of Apollo, rather than Hermes. But that changes once they see what kind of pranks he is known to plan. Kale wants to keep his family and friend's safe, no matter what, and he sometimes has a soft spot for younger kids. Kale can be oblivious to his own and other people's feelings. And unlike Cole, when Kale is mad he is known to take it out on playing instruments rather than fighting. 

Fatal Flaw: Too trusting, and hubris

Pets: None

Talents: Prank-planning, playing various instruments, and calming his brother down. 

Weapons: Combat knives, and sometimes a sword. 

Summer or Year-round: Year-round

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:33 am

Name: Jordyn Lians

Age/Birthday: 14; May 30

God Parent: Selene

Mortal Family: Father~ Aaron Lians. Aunt~ Janna Wells

Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: Jordyn was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Her father's job is known to place him in plenty of different places around the world, so he left Jordyn with her aunt. Jordyn, having held a grudge for her father so long, always thought he never loved her. While she was in school, Jordyn normally isolated herself from everyone. Because of her ADHD and dyslexia, she thought that she couldn't make friend's at all.  When Jordyn turned ten-years-old, Aunt Janna took her to Camp Half-Blood. There, Jordyn felt more comfortable and she decided, even though she loved her aunt, she would stay at Camp year-round. 

Physical Appearance: Jordyn has dark brown wavy hair, that she normally keeps in a low ponytail. She has light blue eyes with flecks of silver. Jordyn is average height and weight for her age. On the back of her neck is a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon. 

Personality: On good days which is almost everyday, Jordyn is normally very upbeat and energetic. She likes to help those who have less than her, and she is often all smiles. Though, when Jordyn is caught mad or upset, she's all scowls. Normally, she will tell you to "stop annoying" her, even though all you've done is simply ask for a piece of chocolate. Jordyn doesn't always trust people, but she will if they show that they really care. 

Fatal Flaw: Not always trusting and has anger issues. 

Pets: None. 

Talents: Knife and sword fighting. She is a great swimmer. 

Weapons: A celestial bronze dagger that she hides in her belt. 

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Also accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Phoenix's Character(s)   Red Phoenix's Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Phoenix's Character(s)
Page 1 of 1