Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character Empty
PostSubject: AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character   AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

A n d r e a V a r g a s

Half-Bloods
Name: Andrea Vargas
Age/Birthday: August 3rd, 1997 (Age: 14)
God Parent: Terpsichore
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Amy Benley: Step-Mother; and Ben Benley: Father
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History:
I was born in California. One day as I was walking home from school, a cyclops attacked me, but thanks to my friend and satyress, Monica, I was brough to the safety of Camp Half-Blood. Here, I met many friends and my best friends Relyt and Ferguson who I am really close to. I occasionally visit my family in L.A., but not that much because i love my parents and I don't want to risk their safety with all the monsters after me because of what i am.
Physical Appearance:
Andrea has brownish-hazel eyes and brown wavy hair which is either always down, or in a ponytail held up by a hairclip. I wear a lot of the lastest fashion clothes and cute shoes as long as I can dance in them. I stand about 5'3". I also wear rectangular glasses that frame my face nicely.
Personality:
I'm very bubbly and incredibly friendly. I love meeting new people and making new friends, but unfortunately by this, I fall too fast in love, but hey, what are you going to do? I'm very outgoing and I love it here at camp. I also love A Very Potter Musical and the entire Harry Potter series.
Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty
Pets: none
Talents: Andrea is a fabulous dancer. Whether it's hip hop, jazz, or tap, Andrea can dance to it. It's one of those skills from her mother. She also loves any of the Just Dance games.
Weapons: Dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Special thanks to fergusonAKAfergs for editing/cleaning up the character form!

Last edited by AndreaGoddessOfDrama on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character   AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm

No offense but your history is not a history. A history is you talking about the character's past. When and where were they born, what were their parents like, how they arrived at Camp Half Blood and stuff like that. Things like "I love to swim" and "I love Harry Potter" should be in your personality. Also you forgot about the appearance. I want to know what your character looks like! :3
Back to top Go down
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

PostSubject: Re: AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character   AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character   AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Accepted! Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character   AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AndreaGoddessOfDrama's Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: