Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

daughterofzeus16's Characters

Go down 
+4
Excelsior
Angel
maddie ☹
daughterofzeus16
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daughterofzeus16

daughterofzeus16's Characters Empty
PostSubject: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Name: Lillianna Good
Age/Birthday: 16 years old; Born July 3, 1995
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Unknown
Years in Camp: 14 years
Brief History: Lillianna Good was born on July 3, 1995 and she doesn't remember her mother. She was left outside of Camp Half-Blood at the age of two years old. She is the demi-god daughter of Athena and she excels in every single field of training. She is one of the best fighters of Camp Half-Blood and became friends with her half-sister, Annabeth Chase when she was about six years old. She has never been in the outside world ever since she came to Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Lillianna has the same hair color as Annabeth, except her hair is more curly, goes down to her waist. She usually keeps her hair into a long pontail. She has tanned skin because she spends every second she can outside. She stands at five-foot-two inches and is very skinny. She has blue eyes that are the same color as the sky on a cloudless day and they often sparkle with innocence and happiness. She looks very young and that often helps her in battle because it decieves her oppenents and they underestimate her.
Personality: Lillianna is a very sweet and caring girl who never judges anyone. She is also very quiet and tends to keep in her emotions. Even so, she is not one to mess with. If you threaten her or any of her friends, she turns into a very vicious fighter. She is also a very fast learner, which helps in battle because she can quickly figure out the weak points of her oppenents. She is very understanding about her friends and whatever they go through and would never abandon her friends unless they abandon her. She is not very good with coping with death. When someone close to Lillianna dies, she often needs major help with adjusting to it.
Fatal Flaw: She is very vulnerable when it comes to the death of friends and loved ones.
Pets: She has no pets, but adores eagles, hawks, and many other birds.
Talents: Lillianna is a very skilled fighter and can fight with any weapon.
Weapons: Lillianna can fight with any weapon she can use, but her weapon of choice is her lucky dagger that she got for her eleventh birthday.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other: Her hobbies are battling, reading, writing, latch-hooking, and day-dreaming. Her only enemies are Hades, any of the monsters of Hades, and the Titans. She doesn't like the daughters of Aphrodite because they are always trying to give her make-overs against her will and they are way too self-absorbed, according to Lillianna.

Last edited by daughterofzeus16 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Sorry, but you cannot have a Big Three demigod character as your first character.

If you really want, after reaching hard-earned 500 posts, and being an active member, you can have a Zeus character 8D
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Sorry about that. Am I allowed to be a daughter of Athena? Or is there a list of which Olympian Gods that members can be a child of? If so, I might need to check that out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm not sure about the repairing objects with her mind thing. xP Children of Athena aren't exactly known for their "mind control" abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Athena's fine. Just the Big Three gods and Titans are restricted for experienced members.
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Anything else in the application that I need to fix? Sorry, this is my first time on a roleplay site.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Nope, other than those things your character appears to be in order. If you have any question or concerns, feel free to contact me ay anytime. ^^
You character is Accepted.
Happy roleplaying! And welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm

(Ehh, same name as my character >.> could be confusing, but oh well)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

(And same god parent. xD I think there were two Demeter Codys at one point, though)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

(My Cody, and Dan's Cody! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Erm, if she was already sixteen with a July birthday, she'd be born in the year of 1994. I'm a freak about the correct year and birth, sorry. If you want her to be sixteen immediately, she'd have to be born in that year turning seventeen. Otherwise, if she's born in the year of 1995 as a fifteen-year-old, she'd be sixteen in July.

I would like to point out that for a new member, you're character is very well-rounded, organized and written and I'd look forward to possibly roleplaying with you if you roleplay skills match your application.
Back to top Go down
daughterofzeus16

PostSubject: daughterofzeus16's second character   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Character 2

Name: Brittani Jameson
Age/Birthday: 14
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Danielle Jameson (mother), Jonas Dillis (Mortal Step brother), Patrick Dillis (Mortal Step-Father)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Brittani Jameson has had a semi-normal Life. That is, until she was thirteen and had a run in with a Minotaur while walking in the woods, near the entrance of Camp-Half Blood. She was saved by a couple of the Sons of Ares and she was taken into the Camp. She has yet to be claimed by one of the Gods or Goddesses but some believe that she is the daughter of Apollo.
Physical Appearance: Brittani has sun kissed skin from being outside a lot and the sun brings out chestnut highlights from her long and curly brown hair. Her eyes are a emerald green color that sparkles when she's outside for some weird reason. She looks very athletic, which causes her to look stronger than a normal 5-foot-four-inch tall girl would. She often wears shorts, tank tops, and tennis shoes.
Personality: Brittani is a very outspoken girl. She has a lot of trouble keeping her thoughts to herself, and therefore can't keep her mouth shut when she disagrees with something. She is also not afraid to take on any challenge. She also expresses her feeling through singing and playing on her guitar. The thing she hates the most is people thinking that she is a weakling.
Fatal Flaw: Brittani cannot stop herself from starting a fight when someone ridicules her. It often gets her in trouble with the Camp leaders.
Pets: Brittani has a very loyal and protective Siberian Husky puppy named Snowflake.
Talents: Very good at archery and is a wonderful singer and guitar player.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Dagger.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: She doesn't have many friends because she doesn't really know how to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 am

Very nice character! Sorry about the delay in accepting but she is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daughterofzeus16's Characters   daughterofzeus16's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daughterofzeus16's Characters
Page 1 of 1