Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ummm? I'm a demigod?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Ummm? I'm a demigod? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm? I'm a demigod?   Ummm? I'm a demigod? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Sean stumbled across the entrace. It was dark and he had no clue whether or not he would have a nice cabin. But seeing that his mom apparently was Aphrodite, the godess of beauty and love, it would be neat. He wondered if he would make friends or foes. No one was in sight. There were many different looking cabins that formed a greek symbol, Sean couldn't remember the name. There was a big fancy blue house with lights on inside, maybe someone was in there. Sean walked over to see if there was anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Ummm? I'm a demigod?   Ummm? I'm a demigod? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:30 am

I was sitting in a tree near the edge of the hill reloading my shotgun when I noticed yet another new camper.Seems for every camper that leaves there are two to take its place.I closed my shotgun and jumped of the tree landing with barely a sound.I aproached the kid."Hi.Im Minerva but everyone calls me Mini.You?"I asked him holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Ummm? I'm a demigod?   Ummm? I'm a demigod? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:28 pm

"Hi Mini! Um, I'm gonna go to that big house over there," Sean said pointing at the blue house,"The satyr dude told me to go to a big house when I got here, It was nice meeting you! Bye!" Sean continued to walk to the house, waving goodbye to Mini.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummm? I'm a demigod?   Ummm? I'm a demigod? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummm? I'm a demigod?
Page 1 of 1