Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ummm... Hello?

Go down 
+2
Dan
kidhunter101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kidhunter101

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:44 pm

I walk in nervously, unsure of where I was, "Umm... I'm Archer Crowe, the new kid," I said, "Chiron told me to come and talk to the head counsellor for the Demeter cabin."

Archer Crowe: new kid and son of Persephone. 13 years old.

Last edited by kidhunter101 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 pm

I wait for a bit, then say, "Ummm... Hello? Is anyone there?"

Archer Crowe: new kid and son of Persephone. 13 years old.

Last edited by kidhunter101 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

« Please don't double post. In addition, please make sure all of your RP posts are at least 4 sentences long. Just for future reference. (: Thanks. Anyway: »

Cody walked nonchalantly over to the new kid, looking through some papers in his hand. He looked up from them for a second and nodded, his bright inquisitive green eyes practically looking through Archer.

"Ah, yes. Chiron told me I should be expecting a new kid. You're Archer Crowe, the son of Persephone, yes?" Cody inquired, peering at the name on the forms that had been sent to him earlier in the morning. "Welcome to the Demeter cabin. While you aren't a kid of Demeter, you'll be staying with us here from now on." Cody told him, grinning, waving his hand generally at his surroundings.

"Make yourself at home, you'll be living here from now on. I suspect Chiron told you about all of the activities at Camp?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I stare at him blankly. I had no idea what he was talking about. "What activities?" I ask. He never told me about any activities.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Amanda was just sitting on her bunk when she heard Cody talking to a new boy. He was a Persephone kid. So, in some weird way, he was her nephew? Eww. She talked to him anyway, "Hey Cody. Hi Archer. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 pm

I walked into Demeter Cabin and saw Amanda and Cody talking to a new kid. "Hey Cody, Hey Amanda who's this?" I held my hand out. "I'm Mark, you a Demeter kid?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

"Hey mark," I say nervously, "my name is Archer. I'm a Persephone kid."

Archer Crowe: 13 year old son of Persephone
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 am

"Well Archer nice to meet you." A Persephone kid, wow. "So you're my nephew?" I asked confusely.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 am

Please remember to post 4 sentences, guys!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 am

that was four sentences
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:55 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." I say. There's a lot of Demeter kids, I thought to myself. So I guess I have have a lot of Aunts and Uncles.

Archer Crowe, 13, Son of Persephone
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

"So, Archer, where are you from?" Amanda asked curiously. She felt like more people would show up. But it was just the 4 of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Effie

Effie

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

Ummm... Hello? TVPersona_Steve_55039049_600.preview

I walked slowly into the cabin. The door creaked loudly. I ran my fingers through my hair. I sighed lazily. It had been very hot out and I was sweating. I saw someone I had never met. There weren't many kids in the Demeter Cabin, so I could always spot a new kid. "Hey! You new?"I ask the kid. "I'm Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ummm... Hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm... Hello?   Ummm... Hello? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummm... Hello?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: