Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dead Space RP (Open)

Go down 
+5
RedPhoenix
Banana
#Megz
moon
Eternal God of Happiness
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Dead Space RP (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Aegis VII and the Ishimura. The events that took place at these two location weren’t one of a kind. On another mining vessel, that left Aegis VII a day prior to the events just mentioned, another outbreak of necromorphs emerged. You just happen to be on that vessel. You are a crew member aboard the USG Poseidon. The same mining vessel that accompanied the USG Ishimura to help mine Aegis VII. And it seems leaving early didn’t help your chances to escape your fate.

You and the rest of the crew have locked yourself in the armory. Feeling that to be the best place to take refuge. But death is imminent if you stay there. You need to radio for help and reinforcements. And that means leaving the safety of the armory and going through the hell that await you in the halls. You can hear the scratching of the mutated crew members along the walls. The blood shrieking screams and yells of the damned. But in order to survive, you need to delve into this nightmare.

The quickest way through your fears is through it.

This takes place on a different vessel at the same time as Isaac Clark boarded the Ishimura.

Please note that no stats on weapons or rig will be changed though out the RP.

This is to ensure no one is god like. It’s a survival-horror RP. No one is suppose to be immortal. So to transfer game logic into this, there are no power nodes. You get what you get. If you die, you can make another character or you can be a necromorph.

Please post you character profile in your first post. The profile skeleton is as shown.

Name-
Position-
Gender-
Short History-(Optional)
Personality-(Optional)
Appearence-(Optional)
Weapons- 1. Plasma Cutter 2.(Insert second weapon here) 3. (Insert third weapon here)

Job List
SHIP CREW:
Captain: 0/1

Pilots: 0/6

Security Officers: 0/15

Security Captain: 0/1

Bridge Techs :0/3

Doctors: 0/3

Scientists: 0/2
John Rodriguez: Alive
Medical Officers: 2/10
Megan Vero C. Status: Alive
Sarah Lewis: Alive
Miners: 0/150

Construction Workers: 0/50

Archaelogists: 0/4

ENGINEERS:
Engineering Chief Officer: 0/1

General Engineers: 5/5 Full
Paul Lamirato: Alive
Jenny Ortago: Dead, Ghost, Possible Necromorph
Jamie Trice: Alive
Adlon Corriss: Alive
Zoe Nightshade: Alive
Flight Engineers: 0/3

Medical Engineers: 0/3

Security Engineers: 0/2

Mining Engineers: 0/10

Farmers: 0/75

ENTERTAINERS:
Musicians: 0/10

Writers: 0/5

Dancers: 0/15

Cooks: 0/30

Head Chefs: 0/4

COLONY GOVERNMENT
Administrators: 0/2

Council people: 0/10
(MUST BE CREW MEMBERS)

City Planner: 0/1

C.E.C. OFFICIALS:
Officials: 0/20

C.E.C. Executive Officers: 0/3

General Utility Workers:
Electricians: 0/20

Plumbers: 0/20

Janitors: 0/10

EXPLORERS:
Explorer Captains: 0/5

Explorers: 0/2

Everyone will have the same things except for weapons. Everyone will get a level 3 suit. Stasis pack. Kinesis pack. Anti-Gravity boots. And Plasma Cutter. All these and more will be described.

The following are either about or connected to your armor and rig.

Stasis pack- Not upgraded. Five discharges of stasis before pack is empty. Spare stasis packs can be purchased. This will slow down objects or enemies for a total of six seconds.
Kinesis pack- Not upgraded. Maximum reached is thirty feet. Allows you to pick up inanimate objects and throw them if desired.
Air capacity- Not upgraded. Can go out in the vacuum of space without an outside air supply for 90 seconds.
Rig’s health- Six bars
Anti-gravity boots- Allows you to walk on floors in an zero gravity area. Activate automatically.

Armor, health, and ammo can be purchased at stores. No weapons can be bought though. Everyone will have a Plasma Cutter. Here’s the following description and stats.

Plasma Cutter- This weapon is your side arm and kept on you at all times. It basic in every way. Because of it’s unique design, it’s used most for precise dismemberment. It’s primary fire shoot a plasma burst in a eight inch vertical line. It’s secondary function rotates the barrels 90 degrees, allowing it to shoot horizontally.
Damage- 5/10
Capacity- 15 shots
Reload- 1 seconds
Rate of fire- As fast as you can pull the trigger

You can also choose one or two more weapons to carry with you. The following weapons, their descriptions and stats are here.

Pulse Rifle- A standard military rifle. Shot for shot. It’s the weakest weapon. But it also has the highest ammo capacity and rate of fire. With plentiful ammo drops. It’s primary fire shoots the pulse round straight through the forward barrels towards your target. It’s secondary fire spins the barrel around and discharges the round through a opening on the side of the barrel; firing in an adjacent line to the rifle. Be cautioned when using the secondary fire around allies.
Damage-1/10 (Per single bullet)
Capacity- 150 shots
Reload- 1.5
Rate of fire- 7 shots per second

Line Gun- This weapon fires out a wide line of horizontal energy. The width of this line measures out to two and a half feet. If used properly, it can dismember both of the target legs and even continue past him to any targets behind him. It’s primary fire shoots out a wide line of energy. It’s secondary fire fires a sticky-timed mine. The timer is set for 5 seconds before detonating. This little mine can stick where ever it is shot and has devastating results. There’s a bright light on the mine and a pulse sounds faster just before detonating, to warn other to stay clear.
Damage-7/10
Capacity- 8 shots
Reload- 3 seconds
Width- 2 and a half feet
Rate of fire- 1 shot every 2 seconds
Mine- 6/10 damage and radius of 4 feet

Flamethrower- Pretty elementary. A weapons that doesn’t do much instant damage but giving time is worth it’s weight in gold. Most of the targets will still continue their pursuit even after ignition but once fried enough, the victim will fall. Beware though, ammo consumption is fast on this weapon. So control fire is advisable. Let the flame burn your target for a while before pulling the trigger again. Another tactic, burn the target in a certain area and heat it up. This will allow for any other projectiles to pass through easier. It’s primary fire ignites the gel fired from this weapon. The gel burns up fast so a constant supply of it is needed to maintain a longer flame that burns the target. The secondary fire shoots and ignites a burst of gel equal to ten percent of you fuel canister’s maximum capacity. If a constant flame isn’t for you, this burst fire method may be then. Apply to different areas of the target for more damage over time.
Damage-3/10 per second
Capacity- 200 gel count.
Reload- 2 seconds
Duration of the flames- holding the trigger for one second will give you five seconds of fire. The secondary fire will give you eight seconds.

Ripper- The ripper has a razor sharp circular blade spinning in it’s guard while equipped. The rotations per minute are maintain at a high number to unsure it’ll do damage for a length of time. It’s primary fire shoots a fast spinning blade held in place by a small gravity tether, fifteen feet in front of you. Because of the high RPMs the blade can spin and slice through target for a good number of seconds. Take note though, the gravity tether that holds the blade is flexible. Should the blade run into an object, it will stay pressed against it until the blade stops or it cuts through it. The secondary fire fires off the blade but without the gravity tether activated. Allowing the fast spinning blade to fly in a straight line and slice through your targets. Once the blades have been discharged, they cannot be retrieved and used again.
Damage- 4/10 per second
Capacity- 10 Blades
Reload- 2 seconds
Duration- blade spins for ten second before blade is rejected. No exceptions.

Force Gun- Called the “Futuristic shotgun” by some, the force gun get you up close and personal with your target before you blow them away with a force of powerful energy. The closer you are to you target, the more damage you’ll do. It’s primary fire shoots a discharge of force energy. Anything with a weak enough density will be blown away from the discharge. The secondary fire lobs a small force grenade that explode on contact with your target. If no target is hit, the grenade will explode five seconds after being released. The force grenade emit’s the same force energy but in a smaller area. Best if grenade hit’s the target. Both functions can harm fellow allies. But close proximity is needed for severe damage.
Damage- 10/10 target is up to two feet away. A point is decreased for every foot the target is further than that. Same applies for the grenade except two point are reduced for every foot.
Capacity- 15 shots
Reload- 2.5 seconds
Rate of fire- One shot every1.5 seconds.

Contact Beam- This weapon is by far, shot for shot, the strongest of every one. However that comes with a price. It can’t hold that many shots. You have to charge the weapon for two seconds before firing, and ammo for this weapon is scarce. But all targets that stand in your way will probably not make it out of the shot alive. It’s primary fire charges for two second and unleashes it’s beam when discharged. The weapon’s charge can be canceled without wasting ammo. It’s secondary fire emit’s a blast from the weapon damaging all, but the user, within it’s radius. It’s not as powerful as the beam discharge, seeing as how it’s more spread out, but if surround by targets an you need some room, the secondary fire will do. Be careful of allies in close proximity.
Damage- 10/10 (the secondary fire is 3/10 for anyone in it’s five foot radius)
Capacity- 4 shots
Reload- 3 seconds
Charge- 2 seconds.

My Profile:
Name-Paul Lamirato
Position-Engineer
Gender-Male
Weapons-1.Plasma Cutter 2.Ripper 3.Force Gun

Please PM me about any problems (ie. If this post was too long.)

Last edited by ultimatehaxxor99 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Job List)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:24 pm

So how does this work?
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:26 pm

So you post a character and then you can start roleplaying a bit. Clear enough?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Name-Megan Vero C.
Position-Medic
Gender-Female
Personality-Megan is very kind and gentle.She would never want to leave anyone behind but shes not the leader type.She is usually very quiet but it takes alot to scare her.
Physical appearance-She has jet black hair with white tips.She has heavy bangs that hide half her face.Shes 18 and 5'9.
Weapon-1.Plasma cutter2.Flame thrower3.Force gun.
RP:Megan sat near the back of the room loading herself with any weapons she could find.A flame thrower and a force shotgun were all she could muster other than the plasma cutter which she already had.She walked to the door, her combat boots not even making a sound."Anybody else getting out of this hell hole?"She asked in a strong voice though it probably came out sounding sarcastic.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Name: Jenny Ortago
Position:Medic
Weapons:1. Plasma cutter 2.plasma gun 3.ripper
Apperance: about 5' 7" with long brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

Last edited by Moon on Tue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:43 pm

They're good. You ready yet?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:57 pm

~Ok. Here goes.~

Paul hunched down in the back corner, looking through the ammo rack. Plasma Energy? Check. Ripper Blades? Check. Force Energy? Check. He turned and looked at the other survivors, at least that he knew of. He saw his co-worker Jenny at the other ammo container in the room.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Jenny sat silently. This really sucks, she thought to herself. Jenny walked over to her co-worker Paul."What are we supposed to do now?" she asked quietly. Jenny say down next to him sighing deeply. She put her brown hair in a ponytail silently.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:17 pm

"I don't know," he said,"We could try to find more survivors." He looked at the door and could hear the people screaming in the distance. He took out his plasma cutter and looked at it. He had a sudden flash of inspiration and went over to the ammo trunk and looked inside. He rummaged around until he found what he was looking for an took out a plasma saw. "Perfect." he said and put it in his belt.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Jenny followed Paul to see what he was up to. "Okay what's your evil plan?" she asked. Jenny help her ripper in her left hand carefully.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I walked over to the two other people in the room.I smiled kndly but stayed serious."Whats the plan boss?"I asked shifting my medic sac.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Jenny smiled kindly. "I'm Jenny, this is Paul. He's an engineer. I'm a medic too." she said kindly. Jenny tried to stay positive during this tough time.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:17 am

"Cool.Nice to meet you."I said smiling kindly.It was nice to know there were still some form of normal people still out there."Need any medical supplies 'cause Im overloaded with the stuff."I said motoining towards my bulky medic bag.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:19 am

~I actually love this game. x]

Name- Jamie Trice
Position- Mechanic
Gender- Male

Short History-(Optional)

Personality- Jamie is the strong and independent type. He is direct, straight and somewhat strict. He usually works alone but so far, working alone wasn't the smartest option. Jamie will leave anyone behind, if he thinks their not capable of working for the team. He hates being inferior and therefore doesn't revolve his tasks around other's orders.

Appearence- Jamie has long strawberry hair that goes into his eyes. He has pale blue eyes and pale skin. Tall, pale and quite handsome, he has a scar on his upper cheek.

Weapons- 1. Plasma Cutter 2.Force Gun 3. Pulse Rifle
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Jamie walked out of the vessle, feeling like beaten up pudding. Pudding with aching muscles and sore joints. "Hey! Anyone alive yet?" he called out into the dark. He saw silouettes and he readied his Pulse gun. Knowing it was the weakest, most won't actually take it as a weapon from themselves. But he wasn't others. He was smart enough to know what much this baby could do. He loaded his gun in one swift action and aimed it to the people/monster/mutant things.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:52 am

Jenny looked out into the room. "Well I think we are alive. I'm Jenny." she called to the voice. Jenny was scared in truth, this place was creepy. Everyone knew they would most likely die. Jenny didn't want to die, to young to die.

Last edited by Moon on Fri May 06, 2011 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:02 am

"Good then. Don't want to ruin you're pretty face." he said, lowering her weapon. So far, no aliens had attacked him, but he wasn't really relaxed. He looked at the others, confirming twice that they were alive and spoke up. "I'm Jamie, the mechanic." he slung his weapon above his shoulder and gave them a look.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:06 am

Jenny blushed, making her pale face red. "Jenny medic, Megan medic, and Paul engineer." she said introducing the others. "We were uh gonna go save some others, if we could." Jenny said shakily. She had heard the terrified screams all day. She didn't want to hear them any longer.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:08 am

~NOTE: Four survivors recorded. No casualties.~

Paul sat back and relaxed. He could sit here all day if he wanted but he knew he couldn't. He stood up and walked over to the door control panel and hacked into the mainframe to get a view of the cameras. He looked on his monitor that he attached on his wrist and sighed with relief. Most of the cameras were still online but the mining bay cameras were all down. Why, he couldn't figure out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:28 am

Jenny followed Paul to the carmeras. The images were blurry, and all the mining cameras weren't funtioning. That was b ed, as far as Jenny knew. "Are we going to have to fix those cameras?" she asked sadly. why did this have to be so depressing?Their lives were pretty much over.Jenny looked over the room, this was who she would die wuth. They seemed nice, but thet didn't help.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Name- Skye Lethe 
Position- Technologist 
Gender- Female

Appearance- Dark brown hair that reaches past her shoulders, and it's always in a ponytail. She has tanned skin and stands at 5 feet and 8 inches. She has obsidian black eyed with flecks of silver. 

Weapons- 1. Plasma Cutter 2. Ripper 3. Pulse Rifle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye ran out of the vessel she gripped her Plasma Cutter tightly, ready to pull the trigger. She looked around to make sure that none of the mutants were following her. Suddenly she heard a boy's voice followed by a girl's voice. Keeping her weapon ready, she called out, "Is that an actual person I hear, or some stupid mutant-monster things messing with me?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Jenny laughed."No we're people, real people." she said. Jenny turned on a flash light to see the other person. "Please come on over, we need all the help we can get! I'm Jenny medic. You?" Jenny asked trying to seem happy.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Skye walked over to the people and saw two girls and two boys. Well, she might as well go with them. "I'm Skye," she said to the girl named Jenny. "I'm a technician."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Jenny smiled. "Hey Skye." she said. "We're looking at the cameras. Some aren't working." Jenny explained. "This is Paul, Jamie, and Megan." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

The corner of Skye's lip tugged a smile. She liked this Jenny girl, the way she's doing her best to keep calm even in the situation they were in. "Let's see those cameras, I might be able to see what's up win 'em," Skye said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space RP (Open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next