Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Remebering the dead. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Remebering the dead. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Remebering the dead. (Open)   Remebering the dead. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am

Remebering the dead. (Open) Tumblr_lxk3e9GoXP1qze8quo1_500_large

Victoire|Caroline|Molyneux

Victoire walks through the Burial Grounds, of the Hunters. Everyone once and awhile she stops, and reads the grave, and tries to remeber that person if she knew them. After a few minuets in the burial grounds, Victoire has tears forming in her eyes. She reaches up and wipes her eyes. She then walks amoung the graves. Soon she comes opon the grave of Zoƫ Nightshade, and stops.

Victoire sits down on the ground, in front of the grave. She hadn't been a huntresses for very long, but when she joinedZoƫhad been in charge and she missed her. Its not that Victoire found Thalia to be a bad leader, she was quite found of her. She just missed the girl, who had taught her alot about the hunteresses and about hunting.
Back to top Go down

Remebering the dead. (Open)
Page 1 of 1