Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dead Space RP (Open)

Go down 
+5
RedPhoenix
Banana
#Megz
moon
Eternal God of Happiness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:24 am

Jenny sighed and slashed. Where was Paul? Oh. Jenny looked over her shoulder to see him and some other person. We' ll have introductions later. She looked from escape routes,none over here,or there. Great they were pretty much trapped on here. Stupid mutants , stupid life, stupid everything.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:48 am

Skye felt something climbing up the side of the ship. Just great, she thought to herself. Skye killed another necromorphs, and turned around to find Paul with some other dude. Whoever he is, he better help us kill watchevers coming up the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

"Up for surviving? Good. You get a weapon and hack away my friend." Jamie said, killing another mutant freak. Was it just him, or was the ship tilting a bit. He looked past Paul and the new person and saw what looked like a huge alien climbing up the side of the ship. "Hell." he muttered and aimed for it, ready in case it was deadly, which it was.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

Skye was only slightly surprised when she saw the huge alien. "Crud," she muttered quietly. Getting her gun re-loaded, she aimed for the alien. If this alien was an enemy, which of course it was, it was gonna die. In a painful way.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Paul jumped up the side of the ship, his boots kicking in. He scrambled up the side of the ship to the turret and jumped inside. He slammed the door shut and powered up the cannon. He aimed the cannon and fired. The round bounced off the giant behemoth.

John followed Paul, scrambling after him as he climbed up the side. He scrambled to the top and jumped inside a turret.He could tell thar it was a distance turret so he changed the settings to max power and aimed and the creature. He looked to the side and saw other, smaller necromorphs coming from the front.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:35 am

Jamie followeed the two, jumping up when a dead body rolled his way. Yuck, how could these mutants do this to their race? "We're not going to make it!" he said, shooting the monster on his limbs. Pessimissm is what livens up the atmoshpere right?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

Jenny shot at another mutant. A cold breath tingled her neck. Next instant pain in her back,not again. If she had to die why not kill her a 5 hours ago? Why wait until they had made it out? It didn't matter now Jenny was during, and she knew it all to well.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Skye had just killed another mutant when she turned and saw Jenny. She was doing perfectly fine, but then a mutant sneaked up behind her. Skye tried to yell out, but her voice didn't work. The mutant had scratched her back. "No!" Skye screamed. She shot the mutant dead, and ran over to Jenny. "Jen!" Skye yelled. Her friend was now on the cold ground, and Skye did not want her to die. Not after what had happened earlier, when Jen almost did die.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Jenny could hear Skye but she couldn't talk. Her blood was leaving her body way to fast. Jenny smiled weakly at Skye." I-I m not gonna make it Skye." She said sadly. Jenny hoped Skye would make it, she deserved the world.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Skye held back tears. "You are not gonna die on me, Jenny," she said hoarsely. Skye's head snapped up and she turned around to shoot another mutant that tried to sneak up on her. Turning back to Jenny, Skye started to rummage through her own medical things, trying to find a cloth.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Jenny barely laughed. "I am dieing Skye, don't worry I'll be fine." she said. Jenny sighed, dieing sucks. She breathed her last breath in.
~ she dead
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Skye sat there trying to keep back the tears, but unfortunately one made it's way down her face. How many friends do I have to lose? she though to herself. After giving Jenny's limp body a small hug, Skye stood up and faced the mutants with an extremely cold death glare. "You want a price of me you stupid mutants?!" she screamed. "Well, bring it on!" With that Skye started to kill all of the mutants that she saw.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:21 am

Jenny was now only a spirit, she only could talk to her friends. In their minds, kinda creepy. But not talking to Skye was really bad. "Skye, it's me Jenny." she tried.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:50 am

Skye froze. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, she continued to repeat to herself. NOT again. First Tyler and now Jenny? I'm going crazy. Skye hacked at another mutant and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:59 am

Paul had a strange feeling that something bad had happened but he was a little more worried about shooting whatever it was that was climbing up the side. He aimed the turret and shot volley after volley of rounds at the creature but they all seemed to bounce off. He saw bolts of plasma fly past him and pick at spots on the monster. The thing staggered and slid backwards on the hull. He loaded up another volley but he thought what use would it do.

John loaded up single bullets, one at a time and sniped off the parts of the creature that seemed the weakest. The bolts flew past the other turret and picked off necromorphs and the monster. He looked to his left and saw a body lying on the side of the turrets. He wiped away the tear that had started to creep down his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:43 am

Jenny wished she could strangle Skye, why wasn't she listening?!? "Skye! It's really me! Jenny! Please listen to me!" she pleaded. this wasn't supposed to be possible, but she could read Skye's thoughts....
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:52 am

Skye shook her head vigorously. So much that she thought her own head will fall off. "What? Is there some kind of speaking device from dead people to those of the living so that they'll go crazy?" Skye muttered to herself while shooting at the huge monster climbing the side of the ship.. Gah!!!! I'm going crazy. Y'know what, I'll just go with it. Hi, Jenny! What's up? Skye was sure she was gonna go insane, if she hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Jenny laughed. "I'm in the afterlife, I was bored." she explained. the afterlife... that sounded creepy. "Oh mutant behind you." Jenny added. Poor Skye.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Skye felt like fainting, but surprisingly enough she listened to Jenny's voice and killed the mutant behind her. Skye sighed and calmed herself down, Jenny, if you can really hear me then say, 'Skye you better shut up and kill another mutant.'
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:00 am

Jenny sighed. "Skye you better shut up and kill another mutant." she repeated. "How was that?Does everyone know I'm dead?" Jenny asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:51 am

Skye had on a firm face as she prepared herself for the worst. But still she told Jenny, I don't think so, Jen, but I think Paul has an idea. And wait, if you can talk to me during the afterlife, why hasn't Tyler?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:00 am

Jenny had to think about that." Maybe he got bad reception? " she offered. In truth Jenny had no idea why Tyler hadn't, so she made up that lovely answer.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

Skye sighed. "Sure," she muttered. "Bad reception. Right." More likely he doesn't want to talk to me, because I wasn't able to save him when the mutant attacked. A single tear made its way down Skye's cheek, but she wiped it away quickly. Skye's face hardened as she turned around, hit the mutant with her gun, and shot it right in the middle of its head.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:40 am

Jenny frowned." I'm sorry Skye... I wish I could help but, I'm just a spirit." she admitted. Only a spirit, yeah sure. Jenny thought about how she wished she could be there for Skye.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:37 am

"It's fine, Jenny," Skye muttered. She ran over to where Paul was and trying to get a better view of the monster. Skye open fired, but her gun seemed to take no effect on the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space RP (Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next