Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dead Space RP (Open)

Go down 
+5
RedPhoenix
Banana
#Megz
moon
Eternal God of Happiness
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

"Wow," Paul muttered, "Why give me the hard job?" He kept opening fire on the monster but he saw a visible change. The monster started to slow down and seem to struggle as if every step pained it. He opened fire again.

John could see the sudden change in the monsters behavior. He loaded another bolt and fired. Finally,he thought, were getting somewhere. He took aim at one spot about where the top of one of the limbs was and fired. SNAP! The limb broke off and the thing fell.

Last edited by ultimatehaxxor99 on Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Error)
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

"Nice one!" Skye yelled to John's friend. She ran over to them and opened fire at the monster. Skye was shooting across the monster's neck hoping the head would snap off.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Paul kept firing on the monster in the neck when he saw the head snap off and float into space. He jumped out of the turret with his gun out. All of the necromorphs seemed to be gone. He walked to the giant body.

John followed Paul to the corpse and looks inside the neck. He stepped back because it smelled horrible. He looked again while holding his nose and saw something in there. He jumped in, grabbed it, and jumped out. He looked at what he got and found that he was holding an energy node in his hand. He didn't know what to do with it so he gave it to Paul.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 am

"Can we go out now?" Jamie asked, brushing of strands of hair that stuck to his head. He was busy keeping the other corpses at bay, as the others finished off the bigger one. "Please?" he said, lowiering his weapon.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Name- Adlon Corriss
Position- Engineer
Gender- Male
Weapons- 1. Plasma Cutter 2.Pulse Rifle 3. Ripper
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 am

Name: Zoe Nightshade
Position:Engineer
Weapons:1. Plasma cutter 2.plasma gun 3.ripper
Apperance: about 5' 7" with long brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:49 am

(This is a cool roleplay! Nice work!)
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 am

(Thanks! Can you join this?)

"Fine. Lets go." He said as he started to walk down the side. "We need to get inside before we run out of air." He jumped down the side and waited at the window.

"Yeah, he has a point. We should hurry down." John said and jumped after Paul. He wanted to put him on a leash so he would slow down but he finally caught up to him.

Last edited by ultimatehaxxor99 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Adlon would be in the engine room, fixing all sorts of things. Making sure the wire circuits are doing okay. "Boy this was hard." He said, wiping some fake sweat from his forehead. It wasn't really hard to him because he was born to be a engineer. 'Born to be wild.' His mom always said to him in other galaxies. Adlon pulled the trigger for a more shield capacity. And it was working so fine. Of course he grinned to his self. 19 year's old, was good.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 pm

-I don't know if I have time to do another RP, but I really like the idea for this one. Some other time?-
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am

(Ok. :) )
*Survivor List Please check out page one for the list.*

Paul jumped in through the window and looked around. he saw that the doors were closed and no one was in there. he walked in and opened a door and sighed with relief. He saw a store in the corner and stumbled in, his leg wounded in the fight.

Kenneth stood outside with the girl that was shooting the monster. "Hey," he yelled, "You coming or not?" Then he jumped in the window. his boots barely made a sound as he saw Paul open a door. "What did you find?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Skye finally stopped shooting then followed Paul and his friend through the window. She had a few cuts on her arm but other than that, and the fact the Jen died, she was rather okay, maybe. She caught up to Paul. "Need some help with your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"Yea. I do." He sat down on the chair and stuck his leg out. "I thought Jenny was with us. Where is she?" He waited for a response while he watched John over at the store.

John walked to the store and opened it up. He bought some plasma energy and some pulse ammo. He heard Paul ask Skye some question while he sat against the wall. He stared at the roof and watched the lights flicker on and off.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Skye took a look at Paul's leg, but when he said Jenny's voice she stiffened. "J-Jenny died," she muttered, just barely loudly enough. She sighed as she started to wrap up Paul's wound. "But- nah, forget it." Skye decided she would rather not tell Paul that Jenny was speaking to her, because she knew she'd sound like a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

Jenny sighed when Paul asked Skye where she was. "That's what I would've done Skye, better that he thinks your in you right mind." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

"So Jenny died." he said."Did you bring her body so it wouldn't get infected?" He decided to wait for a response while he watched John in the corner.

John watched Paul talk to Skye while he reloaded his Plasma Cutter for fun. He stared at the roof if a pitiable response to wait for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 pm

~My cousin just got he actual Dead Space game and now I'm playing it whenever I can.... EVERY WEEKEND! ^^ YAY!~

Oh geez. "No, I didn't," she said in a somewha irritated tone. "Or did I look like I was dragging my friend's body while I ran over to follow you." Skye sighed for a second as she finished up wrapping Paul's leg. "Sorry, I'm still trying to get over it."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

~Nice Job! Have Fun!~

Paul sat bolt up in his seat. Then he relaxed. "I suppose you couldn't have." He grabbed the panel in his arm and checked the cameras. Then he tensed.

John saw Paul tense and closed the door for a precaution. He stared at the roof and saw something hanging from the rafters. "What's that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 pm

~I surely shall! XD ~

Skye looked up, her pulse rifle ready. She couldn't see exactly what John saw at first, but then her eyes landed on it. Jenny, my spirit friend, got any idea what that is? she asked trying to speak with Jenny through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Paul followed Jenny's gaze and jumped. "What's that?" he asked.

John lifted his plasma cutter up and pointed it at the thing. "Lets just shoot it down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space RP (Open)   Dead Space RP (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space RP (Open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7