Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quest (Needs Admin Approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evergreenf

Quest (Needs Admin Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Quest (Needs Admin Approval)   Quest (Needs Admin Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"Thrice of demigods must find the key,
To a garden mother's immortality.
One must have the power of song,
And knowledge and nature must thine others belong."

This prophecy from the great oracle in the basement has been issued to Kenz Cummings (my girl). She possesses the power of song, and the power of knowledge and nature belong to Melina Riley Johnson (Bre Bre's character)and Burr Field (Hannah of the Forge's charee), respectively. They all have the esteemed honor of finding Demeter's rake. Woopee.

Back to reality. I asked both Bre Bre and Hannah of the Forge if they wanted to do a quest, and they said yes. If this is too big for a first quest, I'll modify it. I hope I'm not making the rake seem overpowered, because its not. It just has sentimental value (I don't know why, but those details can be smoothed out later).

Do you accept?

I need an Admin's approval on this.

Last edited by Evergreenf on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Quest (Needs Admin Approval)   Quest (Needs Admin Approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I like the quest idea. :] Seems interesting . . . Good luck ; hope you get the quest! ^^
Back to top Go down
Starburst

Starburst

PostSubject: Re: Quest (Needs Admin Approval)   Quest (Needs Admin Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Sounds cool. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Quest (Needs Admin Approval)   Quest (Needs Admin Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 am

Hey, admins!

I know I went inactive, but I revised the quest because I want to start it again. Please look over this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest (Needs Admin Approval)   Quest (Needs Admin Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest (Needs Admin Approval)
Page 1 of 1