Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 Empty
PostSubject: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Love on the Run
By Me (Nico)

CHAPTER I
Red's arms were wrapped around my waist as we laid down under the moonlight. The fieldy meadow was empty. It was just us. I struggled to wrap my arms around his neck, but I managed, and soon the moment was there. Red leaned over and kissed me, and I kissed back. we toppled over a few times, like a dog rolling over, yet we ended up back in the same spot.

"It's only been a few days, but I still love you Train . . ." I heard Red say as he pulled away. He took a breath, happy to be able to breath, and kissed me again, this time briefly. I was so caught in the moment that I couldn't even reply, 'I love you too.' I thought it, but my heart was racing too fast for me to say a single word. I just took a breath with Red.

Then, he moved his arm from my waist and grabbed my leg. I was okay with it. He moved me, physically, and I we were back to the rolling over thing, except I didn't move. We stayed still, taking deep breaths. I still hadn't spoken a word since I lay on the ground next to Red. I couldn't think clearly, but it didn't matter. Red was here with me, and all of my life's dreams were coming true.

This time, I made the move. I leaned down, trying hard not to put my weight on his chest, and kissed him. We tried so hard to pull away, to not let it turn into something else, and we might have succeeded, but we didn't. Both of our hearts were thudding so hard that we could feel each others' pulse. I was getting jittery and even more confused about what I felt. I'm sure Red was too, but he was so relaxed, despite his heavy heartbeat.

The moon's glow lit up our meadow just enough for us to see each others' outline, not detail, but outline. I broke away for a minute, just long enough to catch my breath again and say, "I love you with all my heart, Remington Ukraine. I love you, too."

It was all over way to soon. Bits and pieces of clothes were strewn across the small opening in the grassy meadow, and Remington "Red" Ukraine and I were laying next to each other, me tightly hugging his chest. I was 14, and Red was 17. We met not too long ago, when I had ran away from home. I suppose I should start at the beginning, shouldn't I? Where most stories begin. Well, I suppose I should. Once upon a time, not so long ago . . .

Grace stormed downstairs and found me sitting on the couch, flipping through channels on the Flat screen TV she recently bought. I couldn't find anything good on, and Grace looked aggravated. It wasn't a good sign. I knew there was no point arguing with that woman, we shared the same blood, and if I knew myself, I knew Grace.

"Just what do you think you're doing, Train?" She yelled, her face getting redder as she talked. "I didn't give you permission to watch that TV!" Grace's eyes looked pure evil as she started me down.

"You aren't the boss of me Grace!" I shouted back. I was well used to the fights between Grace and I; they happened every time we saw each other.

"I might not be the boss of you after you broke from this family, but I am still your blood mother, and you still have to follow my orders! NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" My mother's face was as red as hell, and I knew I was in serious trouble this time.

"I'm watching TV, Grace. Let me be!" I couldn't see myself since Grace was standing in front of the mirror, but my face had to be almost as red as her's by now. I was extremely angry, and tired of doing everything my "warden" told me to. This wasn't prison, it was my life.

"You want me to let you be, you brat? Fine! Get out and I'll never come looking for you. Do whatever you want! But, GET. OUT." Grace pointed to the door as she spoke her words, a sly smile playing across her face. She had won, and she knew it.

"But . . . " I stammered. I wasn't ready to leave! I would surely die on my own out there.

"OUT!" Grace was so red, steam seemed to pour out of her ears and nose. I didn't want to poke an angry bull, so I obliged, gathering my jacket and storming out. I didn't have anything else that I could take with me. My bed was all that was left, and that wasn't movable.

"Fine, but you'll miss having me do everything for you. Have a nice f---in' time in hell!" With that, letting my words to all the beating, I opened the door and slammed it shut. I was free, that was for sure, but I was also alone. The world was a scary place when you don't have someone to be there for you, even if the person you did have with you could have murdered you at any second. It was way worse to be alone.

My street was empty, and no one seemed to be out enjoying the windy, gloomy day. I couldn't blame my neighbors, I would much rather be inside right now. Still, I wasn't. I was facing the huge, empty field that was opposite of me. It stretched as far as the eye could see, and I had only ventured there once. It was when I was a kid, and a couple of my friends and I decided it would be fun. It wasn't fun. There were snakes and huge bugs, and I couldn't handle that. Now, though, it seemed like my only option.

I climbed easily over the barbed wire fence that separated my neighborhood from it's deathly inhabitants, and slipped into the tall grass, managing to avoid the slithering and buzzing whenever I heard it. The grass reached my waist, and I could exactly step over that, so I had to push through it, fining it harder and harder as I journeyed on.

Suddenly, I heard a rustling in the grass, followed by a, "Hiss!" I screamed at the sound and tried to run back, but the rustling moved to where I was headed. I was trapped. My fear of snakes was because of my mother. She had told me my father had been bitten by a poisonous snake and died in the hospital after suffering great pain. I didn't want to die the way he did; it wouldn't happen.

The scariest part was when the thing jumped out at me. I flew about a foot into the air in fear. This was so scary that I couldn't keep from screaming again. Luckily, I had gotten quite a good distance away from all houses by this point.

The thing grabbed my waist and pulled me down, and that's when I saw it. The thing was a handsome boy, probably 17 or 18, with chocolaty hair and ageless skin. He looked as if he had never gotten zits, or breakouts, or sunburns. His skin was soft to, and I could feel it as he grabbed my hips, which had been uncovered because of the way he grabbed me.

I hit the ground gently, as if I had fallen in slow mo, which surprised me. I was expecting a thud or a pow or a boom. But no. The guy sat up, so that he was sitting like me, and chuckled, no, laughed his guts out. I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't say anything. I was too frightened.

"That was the best prank ever!" The prankster said after he cooled down. I was so shocked that I slapped him, but I still didn't say anything. "Nice hand you got there, for a kid. Name's Red Ukraine. Yours?"

I gulped before saying, "Train Jackson. That wasn't funny." I meant it, too. I was terrified. I had feared for my life.

"Sorry 'bout that. My field gets kind of lonely. Everyone is a wuss and no one comes in here. When you entered, well, I had to prank you. I felt lonely, you know?" Red seemed to be asking me to stay. I hadn't planned on leaving him behind, no sir. But I did want to leave "his" field.

"I'm a runner. I wouldn't mind keeping you company Red, but I'm leaving this dumb field." I stood up and so did Red. "Got it? And you also can't touch me again. Ever. You're not my type." I laughed, because I didn't really have a type.

"Agreed!" Red yelled happily. He was a nice guy, I decided. I wouldn't mind having him for company. He was easy on the eyes, too. Yeah, I think I was going to like Red. "But what if I do this?" Red scooped me up, but me on his back, and started running. He avoided all obstacles as he ran, which was amazing. He seemed to know this place by heart. Soon we were out, staring at a barren road, thinking only about what awaited us.

END OF CHAPTER I

CHAPTER II

My eyes narrowed as I saw a beat up car zoom by. Red had promised no one would see us on this street. He said there wasn't a single thing but field for miles. I turned around and hit him playfully for lying. There was a Minimart just ahead. At his cringe, I only rolled my eyes. He could suck it up. He wasn't a wimp, so I knew he wasn't really hurt. His jokes didn't amuse me.

As soon as we neared the Minimart, I took off into a sprint in an attempt to get away. I didn't want anyone to see me with Red. It would embarrass me, even though he wasn't exactly a dork. I just didn't want to be seen with him.

Last edited by Allison on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Is this a 'prequel' to her roleplay storyline?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

--Yup! (She's preggo I just didn't mention it in the RP)--
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 pm

:) this is really good! I hope I get to read more!
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 am

-Thanks! I don't know if I'll write more . . . But maybe I will!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13   Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love on the Run ll Rated PG-13
Page 1 of 1