Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do Empty
PostSubject: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 pm

So I got the idea from Facebook. It's kinda like a TBH. Except..it's not? Haha, but I'm just gonna say something nice about all of my friends on here. Don't be sad if I don't mention you because I was probably too lazy to write something. :DD

Crispy Bacon:
Hey. Yo, bacon-face. You crunchy. No I'm kidding. You're super nice and really compassionate (? xD). Seriously, you're one of the nicest people I know. And the smartest. (andyou'resuperprettyyoucanadian) Like, seriously legit. You're a great character maker (AND OMG MY CELLULAR DEVICE IS RINGING). Anyways...haha. You're really funny and random. In a good way. Not good, great!! Loveya!

Angel:
Hey you! xD Uhm, you're really nice and a really good character maker. You're super talented and artsy-fartsy. You funnay too. :DD You think my friend Tyler looks like a tennis ball. (hahahahaaa) You had a cute Levi. Just sayin'...xD WHAT ELSE? Um, you're awesomeful and a great online friend for someone I've never met before IRL. O_o I love youuu.

Inan:
You are super funny. You have a wierd hat. xD Inan, you're bottom-line awesome and cooler than ice. THAT'S PRETTY DAMN COOL, MISTER. You have...nice characters. xD We don't really talk as much anymore, because we're busy with school, but you're really nice! Love you, too!

Dan:
DAN, IT'S YOUR PRINCESS HERE. :DD Remember? I'm still making sure you ain't locking me in a tower anytime soon. xD Yeah, you're really funny and super...productive? :) You do a lot of stuff with the site and you don't get as much credit as you should. Uhm, you're really nice and all your male characters are hot. But you still need to post in the Hephaestus cabin. I loved the birthday banner thingie you made me. It was really sweet. I'm a big sap here, but come back to the site, we missed you. PSH. I AIN'T NO SOFTIE, I'M A PRINCESS AND YOU LUFF ME.

Katie:
MY AUSTRAILIAN FRIEND. YOU'RE AWESOME. YousmellniceI don't stalk you! xD You're brother is hot and you're a really talented person. I believe in you. WHATEVER THAT MEANS, I JUST RIPPED IT OFF SOME MOVIE I JUST SEEDED. xD Uh...what else? *taps foot* ( I gotta pee) I don't want you to leave, you're too awesome. The world would blow up. AND YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A CENTAUR...I think...

Pink:
YO. SUP. Princess Ariel. Dude, you're really smart. YOUFREAKGENIUS. Seriously, you're really smart. You should, like, tudor me in math or something. Haha, xD I'm just kidding. You're really pretty, too! xD (from your profile pictures on here, that I've seen. I'm not stalking you or anything) You're really good at solving problems and crap. xD Better than mahself.

Jessica:
HOWDY. You live in Virginia now. That's where I'm going in a couple days. xD Uhhh...you talk a lot about religion. I should get you a cross for your birthday. Haha. You're really smart and always hungry. AND YOU ARE MY BROTHER!! YEAH.

Selene:
You're really funny and nice. I like how you log onto the chatbox and you, like, instantly cheer me up. Even though you live in New Orleans and I'm totally freaking jealous, because it's an awesome city, you're really cool and down-to-Earth. We had problems in the begining, but now you're mah twin. xD

Fluffy:
OURSONG<3. Bought it on iTunes. I kinda don't like it. I'M KIDDING. IT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG. I really wish you luck for your thingie. ;) I'm really proud of you. I just wanted to let you know...xD I think you're a really special and cool person. YOU'RE REALLY SMART TOO. Legit.

Music:
It's been a while since we really talked. Without fighting of course. I'm really sorry that I've been kinda a brat to you, and that we keep fighting. You're one of the best writers I've ever met, and you're super talented. You got a quirky sense of humor that I love and you're nice and pretty. xD I wish we could go back to the time before I became admin and we could still be friends or something. You and I were really close, according to me, and I miss that. <|3

Colby:
HEY. WE BOTH HAVE ADD. Yeah! *plays Raise Your Glass* Imma come down to Missouri and stalk your pants. xD Just kidding. We'll have a party with Aaron. And...that other guy I love. HIS NAME ESCAPES MEH. xD You're really pretty and smart. And I luff you.

YEAH. I'M TOO LAZY TO DO THE REST OF Y'ALL, BECAUSE I'M LAZY. xD BUT I LOVE YOU ALL. <33
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

(Mississippi; Zach)

Crispy, Angel, Zan, Muse, Dan, Remp, and Inan.

LUV YOU GUYS. Wish you all went to Angel's school and I could go too. (Cause I love her school. and I so don't feel like writing for everyone. Zan you like my online sis. Crispy you make me hungry and you fail at subject changing sometimes. Dan makes me think of old guys who ride unicorns (Don't ask) and Inan loves plaid, Remp is awesome. Muse your like a major awesome kid.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I feel so loved. <3 Thank-you Zan. I accidentally called you Zam in the chat box today.... xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

--That's a cool idea. It's a good way to make people feel good! xD xD xD xD xD xD --
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Lol, I'm special. Much special-er than everyone else. xD

Remember that? It was the first thing I said to you, "I have a feeling you're special."

NOSTALGIA. xD Special(ed).
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Nuh uh. I said that. ^^ Psh. WHAT IS THIS NOSTALGIA? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

I know you said that. xD I was quoting you. I worded myself wrong.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 pm

That was interesting to read. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do   Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhh...I Have No Words For What I'm About to Do
Page 1 of 1