Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Words (Divina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

I walked around the lake, hoping to see Ally, but I didn't. As I walked around though I did see one of the girls from the infirmary. What was her name again? Oh yeah Kendra. I debated whether or not to go say hello, and decided not to, but to finish walking around the lake I have to pass her, I kept walking and hoped she didn't notice me. I put my hands in my pockets, and looked down, hoping to stay unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am

When I arrived at the lake, there was no-oone there. Just the still water, and a few naiads smilng up at me. I still hadn't worked out how I had been able to move stuff. Or what the whisper was. I still heard it sometimes.
That was when I heard the footsteps behind me. I jumped up and held my hands out on instinct. As the boy yeplped, I realized who it was. Joseph from the infirmary.
'Oh my Gods! I'm so sorry Joseph,' I squeled.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 am

"Damn it what was that." I looked down at my arm, and noticed it was on fire. 'OH CRAP" I leaped into the lake to put it out and climbed back to shore." Kendra what the hell. How'd you burn me like that. I didn't realize you could like... control fire." I rubbed my arm, and stuck it back in the water. I noticed i was soaked from leaping into the lake and cursed.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 am

I repressed a smile at the soaked look of Joseph.
'I'm so sorry! I didn't know I could do that. I just...raised my hands,' I went as if to do it again, and decided against it.
'I'm going to try move away from the subject, and ask why your here,' I said, smiling slightly, hoping he wasn't to annoyed. He didn't look TOO hurt.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

"I'm here, because I was bored, and wanted to see if my girlfriend was at the lake. I didn't find her, but I did find you, and some fire." I stopped talking and stood there assessing the burn, making sure it wasn't to serious. It was just barely burnt. "First telekinesis, and now firebending. What's next are you gonna become superman."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 am

I blushed and found myself a bit angry at the comment.
'I can't use telikinisis. It was a side effect of they fall. And that could have been me, but most likely wasn't. I mean, there are so many natural explanations! It could have been...And then theres....Not to mention....Okay, I've got nothing,' I laughed and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 am

"Next time you get scared Kendra, be sure not to light them on fire. It isn't very enjoyable to the person receiving the burn." I laughed. "So why are you here Kendra. Is it so that if you light someone on fire they can get to the water."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am

'No. I just like it here. It's peaceful, and I can read without interuption,' I smiled and picked up the book that had fallen from my lap.
'The tales of Sherlock Holmes. Quite fascinating, with Watson, and Irene Adler and...I'm a big geek,' I said.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

" That's the same reason I'm always in the forest. It's quiet and peaceful. I don't have deal with other people stomping around, making to much noise. Can't these kids learn how to be quiet sometimes gods." I laughed and sat down on the sand, bored with nothing to really do.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 am

I plopped down beside him and looked across the water. I picked up a flat looking rock and threw it. The rock skimmed for a few moments and finally sunk.
'I think that with all our ADHD, we can't learn to be quiet. We have to want to do it,' I smiled.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

"Well being quit comes easy to me. It just feels like it should to everyone else should be quiet to."I tried to skip a rock like kendra did and failed. I laughed at myself, and stuck my feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 am

I chuckled at his failed atempt to skip a rock. My Dad had brought us to the local lake, and me and my sister Kegan had often fished and skipped rocks.
'I'm like that myself. Mostly, I read and stuff,' I smiled.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:41 pm

"That makes since I guess. I mainly just sit alone in a tree or something. I'm not really good with people. I try to stay alone most of the time."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I could understand why he would stay on his own. I did mostly.
'I get that too. Being alone is the quietest thing you can do,' I grinned and skimmed another rock.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm

"That's true. I do have a few friends, but no to many. I have a few people, i don't classify as friends, but more as aquatints. You know, people there that will help me out, but we aren't really close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words (Divina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Divina)   Words (Divina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words (Divina)
Page 1 of 1