Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) Empty
PostSubject: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 am

I ordered a cookie dough blizzard. I walked over and sat down somewhere. I took to eating my blizzard nothing else to do. I thought to myself I love dairy queen. i wish they were at camp
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 am

I ordered my favorite. A blizzard. I did not see any table available. I sat next to a kid my age. "Hi, mind if I sit. I'm Claire." I said. I could've sworn I saw this kid somewhere.I gave a confused look. I flicked back my blond hair that was in a braid. I was wearing a shirt that said love and had on white jeans and boots. I smiled at the boy as I sipped my blizzard. So good, I thoigh.t
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:47 am

So I had been bored. As in, so bored that I decided to venture out of the camp, and go to a mall. Actually, to Dairy Queen. Today, I was wearing a white tank top, with a black Celtic design all along the top. My three quarter lengths were white as well, and I was wearing flip flops with little beads on my feet.
Up to the counter.
'How may I help you?' a cashier asked.
'May I have a vanilla ice-cream with a small amount of strawberry syrup please?' I said with a kind smile, and soon I was holding the ice cold tub.
Slowly, I looked around. There was a boy sitting at a table that I recognized from somewhere, and a confident looking girl walking over to him. So I decided for some unknown reason to sit at the seat two to the left of theirs.
I sat and took a small spoonful of the freezing ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

"Hi Claire, I'm Cameron. And you can to, new person. What's your name? Do I know you guys from somewhere... Oh wait, are you guys from camp. if so Then that's how I recognize you two. How are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 am

I giggled at how much he talked. "Your lucky I am from camp. if I wasn't!" I said giggling. I took a sip of my Blizzad. I had Brain Freeze. "Hi." I said to the gil next to me and smiled. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. Whos yuor God Parent?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 am

I glanced up and blushed. Usually I didn't socialize with people I wasn't sure about.
'I'm Constance Newman. Everyone just calls me Connie though,' I said, then quickly said the next part,'I haven't been claimed. I've been here a while, and everyone just tells me to wait,' I stopped and smiled at the two people.
Then I pushed around a blob of ice-cream with me spoon.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am

"Hello Connie. I'm son of Hephaestus. Don't worry about not being claimed. Things happen for a reason." I smiled at her to try and reassure her. "Besides, if they suck that much to not even claim you, why should you even care about them."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:25 am

I laughed. "Connie, hi. Seriously one day you will. And that day will be happy. So just enjoy your life now. I wish you could stay in my cabin so you didn't have to stay with those Hermes kids. But on the bright side its like a baby. You don't know who you are until you reach tthe point where you can." I said. I hoped that helped.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 am

I smiled and felt instantly more comfortable around these people.
'Thanks. I just can't wait. It's like this massive present. I can't open it until I prove I can handle it to my parents, and by then it won't seem so special. But anyway. Why are you guys out here? I know why I am. It was boring in camp today, and I was kicked out of the library. Mostly because I spent all night there,' I laughed. I must seem like a complete geek, but I loved the library. So many books, not enough years to read them.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:44 am

"I like reading to, but not that much. I've never been kicked out of a library. I came here, cause I like to eat ice cream. No reason other than that. Claire, why are you here."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 am

"Trying to get out my frustration about what happened yesterday." I said closing my eyes for a second thinking about what I thought I say Lex doing and me and him breaking up. It was to crazy. "Me and my boyfriend broke up. I saw him with another girl. Me and him neve really cared. By us I mea him." I said softly. "I dont know here. Since there are couples everywhere." I said. I smiled as I looked at Connie and Cameron. They shared something. I did not know what.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:03 pm

I smiled sadly at Claire. I could imagine what she was going through. But thank the Gods, I had never gone through it myself.
'I'm sorry to hear that Claire. It must have been hard. But your a child of Aphrodite. Boys will be lining up around the block to date you,' I said, before looking at the icecream that was steadily melting.
That was when the black hell-hound jumped through the glass wall.
'Oh crap. Couldn't leave us alone for one day, could you,' I muttered and jumped up. I pulled out the sword from the ski bag I had at my feet, and did the stupidest thing possible.
I charged the thing, and slashed my sword at it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I drew Thundercloud from my belt and ran to help Connie. "Connie, we can't fight this hell-hound head on. We need a plan." I dove out of the way of the hounds swiping paw, and slashed back at it. I grabbed Connie's arm and threw her into cover. I did the same to Claire, and then got into cover myself. "Okay, what are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I stood there quietly. I closed my eyes as I took cover. "Uh, fight! Or run! Like fast!" I said scared. I was not worried, but I wasn't thrilled about the fact that there were hellhounds here. So I tried to go along with what they did.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 am

I looked around. Mortal's were screaming, and any minute the whole mall would be evacuated apart from us. Goody.
If any camper saw us now, they would be terribly disappointed that we had no plan, no way to kill this thing. Calculations, ideas and evaluations of the situation raced around my mind. Lamp, no. Statue, nada. But...just outside the shop, there was the massive entrance hall. It has the shops leading off from it.
But I wasn't looking for a different shop to thrash. Straight above us there was a huge light hanging over the entrance hall. And to the right of us were stairs that led up two floors. If I cared to look there would be two wires holding up the light, and if two of us could get up the stairs without dying, well...
'Guys! I have an idea. Too the right of us, as soon as you walk out of the shop, there are stairs leading up two floors. If you get up them, you should see two wires, a considerable distance between them, holding up a huge light. If you guys could each hit a wire...the light would fall with a nice weight, onto the unsuspecting hell-hound. I'll bait the dog. Claire, Cameron this is the best we have right now. Decide between yourselves who hits which wire. But I warn you, if you miss, or drop your weapon, or spend too much time deciding, I'm going to be a dog biscuit. Got it? On the count of three,'I whispered so fast I hoped they got it. Each of them needed to hit one wire with their weapon, severing it in two. The light would fall onto the hell-hound, and I would be a safe distance away.
'One.....Two.....Three!' I shouted the last part, and before anyone could stop me, I jumped up and over the broken window. It didn't matter if they followed or not. The hell-hound had to be fought anyway. I didn't look to see if they were following, because I knew that the hell-hound was. I danced around the hall, dodging his swipes and such, hoping against hope they were on their way up. Right now, this was crazy, but I was a second away from using a giant catapult, so seeing as though it was the only plan we had that didn't mean complete madness....
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 am

I sprinted towards the staircase that led up to the strings. Instead of asking Claire which to choose, I ran straight to the one farthest from the stair case. When I got to it I drew Thundercloud, and raised it above my head, I waited for Claire to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 am

I was shocked. I looked at Cameron. I ran all the way up to the stairs. I was still nervous. "Now what? Connie!" I said softly. I had a expression that I never had before. Being frozen.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

I ducked and rolled as the hell-hound pounced again.
'Cut the wire that's holding up the light! I would do it soon though,' I screamed up at Claire, hoping she heard.
Then I pulled out the knife from the holder on my calve, and threw it straight at the dog. It hit it on it's muzzle, but not hard enough to go through.
'Hurry it up! Please?' I shouted, dodging again, but still under the light. If it fell now, it would dust the thing straight away.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:27 pm

I looked over at Claire and shouted to her "Cut the rope now!" I slashed Thundercloud down onto the chord holding the light up. I looked down where the hell-hound use to be and saw only a pile of dust. I yelled down to Connie "Good plan. It worked really well."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

I was about to cut the cord, but it was to late. Connie already got them away. I looked at Cameron then back to Connie. They had sparks or a connection. I already knew that, but now it was more clear. I smiled. As I waited to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 am

As the wires were slashed, I realized I was under the thing. Not too far under, but I would still be crushed.
I ran, and as the light smashed onto the ground, the force threw me against a marble pillar. Even before I hit the ground, I was unconscious. But not dead, and that's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:14 am

I ran down the stairs, to make sure Connie washer but the wasn't dead. She wasn't, although, she was unconscious. Picked her up, and moved her from the debris so that I could see her better. She had some bruises on her but nothing bad, except for the fact that she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 am

I ran down the stairs worried about Connie. I watched as Cameron tried to help. She was unconscious. I didn't see any bad brusies. Just some bruises.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 am

My eyes fluttered open.
'Oh. Hi guys...do any of you have an aspirin?...or twenty?' I said, smiling slightly. My head was pounding.
I took in the wreckage and tried to stand up, slightly stumbling.
'Well...I'm not seeing any hell-hound, so either it decided to go vegetarian, or the plan worked,' my answer was the glowing owl that appeared above my head.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 am

"Yes i di-" I stopped talking due to the owl over her head. " Oh my gods. Oh my gods, you were claimed. Congratulations Connie, Daughter of Athena. You know it makes sense, youjr pretty darn smart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)   I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love dairy queen (Purple, Divina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next