Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium Empty
PostSubject: WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium   WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

As the title says, this is a work in progress topic xD But! You can post if you see a plot you like. Just sayin xD

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium Willow_Rosenberg

Kendra Lehane:

Name?: Kendra Lehane
Godly Parent?: Em, well Hecate. I was claimed
Age?: I'm fourteen, and I was born on the 4th of February
Talents?: Well, em, my friend Buffy says that I have power over the element fire. I also have some telekinesis.
Weapons?: I use a crossbow. But I can fight with a sword

Kendra Lehane arrived at Camp four weeks ago. She stayed in the Hermes cabin for said two weeks, until she grew tired of not knowing her Mom. Sitting in the cabin one day, she performed a spell, asking to know her parent.
Thinking it had failed, she stood, and walked away. But Kendra was claimed on the porch, and startled, she began to run down the stairs. Tripping, she snapped her wrist and hit her head on a rock, spending three days unconscious. This was when she developed her powers over fire, telekinesis and visions.
She can see the future sometimes, by touching an object that has some significance to what will happen. For example, if someone was going to end up killing a person with their sword, and she touched said sword, she could see a glimpse of what was to happen.
She used to be bubbly and outgoing, but when she was 7 her father died and left her with her stepmother. She is shy and doesn't meet new people easily. If people seem nice, she can be the same as she was, but if she senses any type of hostility, she makes a hasty retreat.

Kendra is open for any plot xD Romance, Rivalry, Plain Enemies, Friends. So yeah. Post underneath 8D

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium Pizap.com10.80197126977145671340304123245

Buffy Anne Summers:

Name?: Buffy Anne Summers
Godly Parent?: Well Khione. Isn't it a tad bit obvious?
Age?: 15. I was born on the Nineteenth of January
Talents?: Well snow. And ice. And temperature dropping.
Weapons?: I have a crossbow. But I own a sword. It comes from my Claddagh ring when I either drop my body temperature or tap it

Buffy Anne Summers arrived at Camp four years ago. Not much has happened since then.
She is bubbly, and funny. She comes out with the most random things sometimes. She loved fashion in her old life, but she really just loves making friends. Sometimes, she says stuff and it gets taken the wrong way, or it offends someone.
She has a puppy called Keno. He is a wolf hybrid. It was a gift from her mother, and she adores him
  • She can slightly freeze someone, but it requires concentration, which being ADHD she doesn't have much of
  • She can make something grow colder and colder until it feels like it's burning.
  • When she is angry, an icy wind whips her hair around.
  • Something very similer to charmspeak. But with Buffy, it's more like confirming their worst fears.
  • She can sense fire.
  • She can freeze water, and can create snow. These are her most powerful talents, and she doesn't require much concentration to do it.

The same as Kendra xD Buffy is open for any plot xD Romance, Rivalry, Plain Enemies, Friends. So yeah. Post underneath 8D

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium Rainbow-hair

Name?: Auburn...Spallin
Godly Parent?: Iris! Did ya not notice the rainbows that follow me everywhere?
Age?: 16. I was born sixteen years ago on the second of July
Talents?: My eyes change color. Oh. And the rainbow thing
Weapons?: I have a bow and arrow. But I mostly use my sword.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

WIP Plotting With Divina's Amazing Magatarium
Page 1 of 1