Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The amazing hill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I walked up the hill in my uniform, I was exhausted from my latest tour in Afghanistan. I walked up the hill and sat down on a huge rock. I closed my eyes as I thought about the past year, my fiance dying and my friend getting killed by an IED.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Stephanie was walking. While she was, she noticed a boy. She kind of had a crush on him. And no surprise because Stephanie was such a flirt. She walked closer. "Why so down," she asked in a flirty way. She gave a grin.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

"to many people I Love, or liked get killed." I said as I opened my eyes. "So, who are you?" I asked as I smiled sadly.

~sorry its short, I had nothing to think of.~
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm

"Oh! I'm Stephanie! Who are you," she said in a friendly girly girl way. She smiled. She had a sit in front of him. But she was facing him. She looked up, because she didn't know what to say!

~ Don't worry~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:46 pm

"im Johnathon." I said as I stuck out my hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you." I said with a smile. "so what brings you to the hill?" I asked noticing she was flirting with me, she was actually kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well. I love the outdoors. So, I guess i was just strolling, you could say. So whats with the uniform? Army? Marines," she asked him. She smiled. While noticing he noticed that she was flirting with him. But thats Stephanie's personality.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm

"Im a Staff Sargent in the Marine Corps." I said as I looked at my uniform "So who's your parent?" I asked kindly, I already knew though but I needed something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm

"Demeter. You," she asked. He looked firmiliar, but she just acted lie it was a new one. She was new so, how could she know? She just kept on smiling.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 pm

"Im Athena." I said as I smiled. "so im guessing your new?" I asked as I looked at her, she seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

"Cool and new I am! So now what,' she asked him. She was still smiling. Stephanie sat up a bit so she was sitting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

"I dont know, what would you like to do?" I asked as I closed my eyes and opend them a minute later. "You want to go into the forest?" I asked with a grin. I always loved the woods, I could make traps with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"Forest. Well I don't see no reason not to? You lead the way," Stephanie exclaimed. She streched out her legs. She dusted of the dirt and grass.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm

I got up and stretched a little then began to jog to the forest. "Keep up." I shouted over my shoulder with a grin. I smiled as I began to close in onto the forest.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Stephanie ran into the forest. "Remind me? Why did we come here?" She asked with a grin and a bit of a laugh. She her hands on her hips. She had no clue what to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:21 pm

"eh, I was bored, I decided to make an obstacle course, filled with simulation land mines and traps. the orange cones mark the boundaries, good luck." I said as I handed her a knife, "your going to need it." I said sitting down to watch. "BEGIN." I shouted as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:25 pm

"Um. Who the heck to you think I am," she told him raising an eyebrow. While finishing speaking, she shoved the knife to his chest, not into it though. She grinned and smirked. She turned at the obstacle and her jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

"now do you want the knife?" I asked as I held it out. "or do you want me to pass the obstacle course first without the knife?" I asked with an amused grin, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm

"Go ahead. Lets see if you can do it," she said kind of annoyed. She starred at him. Stephanie waited to see what his response would be. She gave a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:33 pm

"sure," I said as I put the blade down. I calmly walked through the obstacle course, dodging grenades, mines, snakes, spiders, arrows, fire, etc. I walked out the other end a minute later. "your turn." I said as I pushed a button and all the traps reset. "Begin." I said handing her the knife.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm

"Okay," she said frightened. She got passed everything except the spiders. "Ahh!!! Spiders," she yelled. She breathed heavy.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 pm

"their fake." I said as I pushed a button and they disappeared . I got up and gave her a reassuring hug, I blushed once I knew what I was doing and let go, "oh um sorry." I said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm

"No Jonathon. Don't be," she told him. She kissed him on the lips. "Now I'm sorry," she said blushing and laughing. Her hand was on his his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:23 pm

I grabbed her waist and kissed her. "Now we're even." I said kissing her on the lips. "your beatiful." I said kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

"Your really cute! Want to go out to dinner," she asked blushing. She kissed him on the lips while smiling. Yes, she was still blushing. Stephanie was screaming Oh my gosh in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

"sure." I said as I picked her up bridal style and kissed her. "where to/" I asked as I started walking towards camp. I kissed her on the forehead and continued walking as the sun began to set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The amazing hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The amazing hill   The amazing hill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The amazing hill
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next