Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Be my love, be my life. (DES)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Be my love, be my life. (DES) Empty
PostSubject: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Des ran down to the lake her red hair flying behind her, sand and water splashed around her legs as she jumped into the lake water. Her shirt fell over half of her shorts and her shoes were tossed randomly on the beach. It was unseasonly warm inside the camp and few people where down on the beach on or in the water. Des had just left Will's party. Her bright eyes scanned the water once she had stopped running.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Cole followed up shortly behind her, "Destiny, wait up!" Naturally, the hockey player tripped. He went stumbling down into Destiny, knocking her into the sand. "Oh, damn! I'm sorry!" He grumbled. They were all tangled up. Legs and arms. It was an awkward posistion, but Cole kinda liked being close to Des.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Des turned and looked at Cole just as he, once again toppled into her. Reaching her arms up as she fell only mangeing to hug onto his neck made there landing more awkward. Des gave a shy smile. "You really need a better way to say hello..." She said smiling. Her face was fairly close to his and she found her cheeks turning darker then normal yet she couldn't pull her eyes away from his as she joked lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Cole grinned sheepishly, "Sorry, bonjour?" He offered as he finally succeeded in untangling their legs. Cole stood up and brushed off his shorts. He put two fingers to his mouth and gave a long whistle. "So Des, what are we doing here? Wait...I mean...nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Des stood up rubbing her shoulders and gave a small smile, "hmm... say 'howdy'." She asked Cole jokingly. She shrugged. I wanted time with just you she felt like saying "I felt like going swimming I guess." is what she really said instead.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am

"Howdy," Cole said with a grin. His voice twanged and he knew she loved it. "Oh yeah? Then let's go!" He pulled her up and started running over to the lake, pulling off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Destiny looked at the lake while a huge smile spilt her face. She wacthed has he bonded into the lake water. Quickly shedding her shirt and shorts to leave her in her swimsuit she ran the lake and splashed into the lake as while. Her red hair was in a side ponytail and the wet ends stuck to the side of her face as the light beamed and turned her skin and hair a deep reddish gold.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

"I don't got anything to swim in!" Cole called out after her. "Is it alright if I just take off my shirt and come in?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:51 am

Des turned and looked back at Cole, her eyes roamed his chest for a second and she turned around. "That's fine with me." She called before diving into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be my love, be my life. (DES)   Be my love, be my life. (DES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be my love, be my life. (DES)
Page 1 of 1