Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Its a bad life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:03 am

I run in holding Noah in my arms. "Ray!!!" I needed him to get his but in here. "Ray!!"
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:08 am

"What is it Ha-Why is Noah poisoned?" I asked,looking at his scar."And where'd that come from?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 am

"Canada. Found a old friend. Other side." I lay Noah on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:11 am

I nodded."And Noah got himself involved?" I asked,treating the poison."Help me out,will ya?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 am

I helped him. "No we were captured and tyler noticed me. saved me himself. Noah was left to die and all that stuff .long story."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 am

"Oh.Tell me later?" I asked."Man,this is some pretty deep poison.Never seen it so deep before.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:17 am

"Knife slashed him." I look at it now that it was clean. "That it is deep."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:18 am

"Yeah.Noah should be better soon.Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am

I nod. "We were at his stepmom's house. I just woke up and me and Noah were talking. Someone yell out Bill's name i think. Me and Noah went running. 2 guys from the other side. they took me to Canada with out me knowing. Noah was still there. Tyler found me he kept me even when they were killing Noah. Kai's hawk came and thats how Noah got down. Then I ran away. Got triped. Wanted to go shoping. then came back here."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 am

I nodded."Sounds like a bad day." I replied.Wow.It always seemed to happen to these two.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 am

OOC: I asked Sonic if I could join, and he said yes. I hope you don't mind, Halo. xP

BIC: "How was the movies with Ray?" I asked Alex as we walked passed a group of campers. It appeared that they just recovered frome major injueries in the infirmary. I wasn't asking her teasingly, mainly because I wasn't preppy and annoying like that. Plus the fact I wasn't really enthusiased today. I had other things on my mind.

"It was fine," I replied. I was starting to get used to hanging out with Melina and everyone else. I was a little nervous at how they would react when Ray and I told them about us, but they seemed to take it okay. "Well, I better stop by the infirmary, and see how all the campers are doing," I said, entering the infirmary with Melina at my side. I gasped as I saw Noah layed on a table, his blood bled green.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 am

"He got poisoned.Deeper then usual.Long story" I said.The wounds were cleaned up,but he would have to stay in the infirmary for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 am

I rushed over to where Noah was laying. "Noah, are you alright?" I asked half-heartedly. My expression was dry, but somewhat concerned. I wasn't a healer, so I didn't know how I could help.

I turned to Ray, and shot him my green-eyed gaze. "Is there somehow, someway, I would be able to help?" I asked. I've seen campers injured before, especially with poison, but not like this. Although, with my ability to heal with herbs, I might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 am

"I don't know.Halo and I cleaned out the wound,but a lot of the poison got into his body.I can't do anything for that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 am

I gazed back at Noah. If the poison had already spread, he doesn't have much time. "Let me try," I said, my gaze still fixed on Noah. "I'm not a daughter of Apollo, but I know how to heal."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 am

I nodded.Maybe she could do something.My healing abilities could only go so far.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

I stepped closer to the table, pulling a few herbs out of my pouch. "This won't hurt him, but it should definitely do something about the poison," I reassured. Placing a few herbs on his scar, they seeped down into his skin, and made it seem like they burned into it. I was held in suspense as to whether it helped him or not. If it didn't, he might just die right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 am

I gritted my teeth.Hopefully this would work.I really hoped so.

I opened my eyes a little bit.The poison feeling was going away.Then I saw everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 am

I hunched my eyebrows, and faced Alex. "How did you do that?" I interigated. She wasn't an Apollo kid, she was a Demeter kid. I never knew that some of them, or atleast one, knew any techniques on healing.

"It's a healing remedy," I replied. "Before I came to camp, my father was just a simple garnder. Nothing really important. I would help him with his gardening, and I pretty much just figured out the healing thing on my own."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 am

"Oh my gods..." I said.I put my finger to my new scar."The poisons gone.How?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

I return my attention back to Noah. "It was Alex," I said. "She cleared your body from the poison with herbs." I glanched at Alex from the corner of my eye, still unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 am

"Wow." I said.But wasn't her mother Demeter?That didn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 am

"I'm self-taught," I began, "I learn on my own. My mom is Demeter, yes, but I've learned how to heal." I looked down on him. "Are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 pm

"I feel weird." I replied.Then Kai's hawk flew in,landing next to me."Hey buddy." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I kicked my foot across the floor absently. I wasn't really in it today. My mind was completly off track, and I was thinking about things that were personal. I was never like this, but I looked down at the floor as I kicked my foot. My expression was dry and cold.

"The feeling should go away," I began, "it's temporary." I grabbed the extra herbs and stored them away in my pouch. It was pretty akward, everyone was silent. I've been concerned about Melina, she hasn't been herself for the past few days. Maybe no one was really themself anymore. We're demi-gods, people that can get a car thrown at them by the Minotuar, or thrown out of the sky by a harpy. Life was never easy for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its a bad life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a bad life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: