Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Its a bad life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Its a bad life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Kai walked in.He seemed to be chasing his hawk."Noah?What happened?" He asked.Tobias followed close behind.But Tobias' face had some odd scars.I decided not to ask."Poison." I say casually,noticing Kai still hadn't gotten the sling off.

I narrow my eyes."Poison?"

"Yes,Kai.Poison.Green stuff that kills you." He said,rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

I continued staring at the floor blankly. I didn't notice the others come in, even though they came in with an outburst. I kept silent. I didn't want to speak.

I turned my attention to Kai and Tobias. "Hey guys," I greeted. "Don't worry about Noah, I took care of him. The herbs should be working."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

I saw Melina."Hi.Something wrong?" I asked.I was obviously concerned.

I sat down.I hoped nobody would ask about my face.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I looked at him, just reakizing he was here. "Oh well, I'll tell you later. At the lake." I didn't want him to feel bad for me, but I was grateful that he cared. Sometimes in middle school and high school, boyfriends only go out with girls just for the sake of going out with someone. Luckily for me, Kai was different.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

I smiled.Then I nodded.I was happy she would tell me.Maybe I could help her feel better.

I stared out the window.I didn't care what I was looking at.All I cared about was nobody could realize my scars.

"So much musta happened while Halo and I were gone." I said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 pm

I hunched my eyebrows. "Well, judging by the fact that you were poisond, I guess there was. Do you mind telling what happend?" I took a seat on one of the cots and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

I nodded."But you'll need Halo's story to.Otherwise you won't be able to make sense of it.Heres what happened to me.Demigods attacked us at my stepmoms.We fought.They took me down,and turns out,they were my brother's old friends.Kronos' army.They tied me up,poisoned me with a flying knife,and tried to kill me.But Kai's hawk showed up just in time,he got my down,and Halo can tell you the rest."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

"I've got to go," I interupted. I just wasn't myself today, and I needed to think. "I'll be at the lake if anyone needs me." I exited out of the infirmary, and headed on down to the lake.

I watched as Melina left, and then returned my attention to the others. "She hasn't been herself lately," I announced, "I have no idea why, but it seems to be eating her up inside." I wondered what it was, but I stayed on track of where I was. "Well, anyway, Halo, what's your side of the story?"

OOC: Since we're waiting for Halo to post, do you want to RP with Melina and Kai down at the lake? I'll make the topic if yes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

OOC:Sure
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

OCC: I was gone all day and now i'm behind thats no fair. I was shoping.

Bic: I sit there. "Do you want me to tell you what I told Ray?" I was still in shock. Today was not a good day. Pluse I saw my old Boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I nodded.Why wouldn't Tobias show his face?It was weird.

Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I sigh. "Well here it goes. We were at his stepmom's house. I just woke up and me and Noah were talking. Someone yell out Bill's name i think. Me and Noah went running. 2 guys from the other side. they took me to Canada with out me knowing. Noah was still there. Tyler found me he kept me even when they were killing Noah. Kai's hawk came and thats how Noah got down. Then I ran away. Got triped. Wanted to go shoping. then came back here."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:28 pm

I nodded.Then I turned to Tobias."Why are you hiding your face?" I interrogated.

I didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Tobias. Are you ok?" I asked. I needed to get back to noah's stepmoms house to see how Bill is doing and get my stuff back.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

"ALL OF YOU,JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.Then I smashed a window with my bare hands.I jumped out of it and ran toward the forest.

"Everything as we know it has changed since Antonio's death." I said solemnly.It was one of the truest thing I'd ever said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 pm

I looked at Noah. "what did I say?" I was scared. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

"It's Tobias.Not you.He's in a mood.It is best to leave him alone for awhile." Then I realized I sounded wise.Sometimes it took over my personality.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

"I...I need some time too. I'll see ya around." It was true I needed time. "I'm going back to your Stepmom's house to see if Bill is ok and to get our stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'll come with you." I said,and started to get up.

"No,Noah.You were just poisoned.You need to rest." I told him.

"Awww."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm

"Listen to him." I wisper to myself. "I can't go on if your hurt." I look at Noah. "Sorry. But I might need to take Kai though. I'll need some one to help me. If Bill is to hurt. I'll have to stay. You'll need someone to tell you if I'm staying or not."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

I shook my head."I need to stay with Melina.She's upset about something.Sorry."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

I ond. "Its okay. I know Tobias wont come. Noah Don't even think about it. Ray needs to stay to take care of you." I sigh. "Its a lost hope But I still need to go."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

"I don't want to rest.I need to train.I need to get stronger.I hate being restrained." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"You listen to me or...or you'll be made to stay still for a longer period of time." I was sad. My life sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 pm

"But I don't want to.I hate this.I wanna leave.I hate the infirmary.Too many bad memories."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a bad life   Its a bad life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a bad life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next