Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

my life so far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allan526

my life so far Empty
PostSubject: my life so far   my life so far I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Name: Allan Mactaylor
Age/Birthday:11 May 26
God Parent: demeter
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: unknown
Years in Camp:1 month
Brief History: gotten in big troubble in my life nearly killed by a pack of angry nyads. (diddn't know what they were back then I thought they were swimmers. I asked how long they were down there and they tried to kill me. came to camp half blood and ran straight into dyonysus who shot vines at each other at the same time and nearly killed him. now I spend most of my time haning around with the dryads mostly with a bluberry bush ( blueberrys are my favorite) who I tried to pick a berry off of and she got super mad.
Physical Appearance: thick black hair dark brown eyes. tan skin few frekels. super flexible. 5 foot 1 in Personality: quick witted. love nature. very resoursful. frustrated easilly.
Fatal Flaw: fell asleep near the minotaur.
Pets: a baby hellhound ( as big as a refrigarator)
Talents: can make giand vines spurt out of the ground at random.
Weapons: calestial bronze spear.
Year-Round or Summer: year round

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

my life so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: my life so far   my life so far I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I'd recommend you revise it a bit. Check your spelling, fix some of the grammar in the history (It's pretty confusing) Also, I'd recommend full sentences for the appearance and personality. If she had fallen asleep near the minotaur, it wouldn't be a flaw. A flaw is like phobias and weaknesses. Your character looks good besides those mistakes, though. Welcome to the site, and have fun :]
Back to top Go down

my life so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: