Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All My Life [O p e n]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

All My Life [O p e n] Empty
PostSubject: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:59 pm

I grunted, casually shooting one of the basketballs. It slid into the net, then bounced away aimlessly. I sighed, sitting down on a bench and taking a couple drinks of water. "Refreshing," I muttered, sarcastic. I sat the bottle down, letting it be heated by the sun some more. I was so bored. I barely had any friends, plus I couldn't even talk to girls. Why couldn't I just have a normal relationship with someone. I shook my head. I don't need anyone! I told myself, and stood again, proceeding to shoot another basketball.

Swoosh.

"Of course, I can't miss it," I said, cursing myself. My dad had always seen me as a perfect person. Never missing a shot, never getting an F, never having problems. Most of that was just excuses to not deal with me though. Camp was the only place I ever had fun, and my own thoughts had ruined that. Stop it, I said in my mind. Just make the most out of it. I sighed, shooting once more. Nothing would ruin my time at camp. I had to have fun. And I had friends...kind of. Oh, who was I kidding?
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Mark was struting by,when he saw some guy having a bit of a...tantrum.I picked up a rock,and threw it at the back of his head."Shut up."I said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 pm

"What the..." I started, rubbing the back of my head. I turned around. "Uh, any particualar reason you threw a rock at me!?!" I demanded, feeling the slight pain in the back of my head. Who the hell was this guy anyway? Some random guy who ran around throwing rocks at people. Maybe this was why I didn't have many friends, because I'd come across a psyco or two that would be insane. I mean, really? Throwing rocks? People could be so odd sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:19 pm

For you to snap up your mouth..."Oh,absoloutley no reason!"I said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh wow, thanks, I really appreciate it!" I snapped. "Who are you, anyway?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I usually don't go off on people like this, y'know? But seriously, when someone just comes out of nowhere and throws a rock at you, it tends to piss you off.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm

~Mind if like, Evelyn joins? xD Sober bishes need to RP here >.<~

Last edited by Kendall on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CURSING)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:53 pm

~Roxanne! Swearing is bad!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 pm

~Okay, bishes.~
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:08 pm

[ Er...sure. xD Go ahead and join. ]
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 pm

I walked in. "Woah. Guys you better stop before I take out my knife. I'm not afraid of you wimps" I said staring them down.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

I turned quickly. "Oh yeah? Make me!" I said, starting to really get annoying.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Evelyn laughed as she entered the court. "All of you, shut-up."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm

~Lol, dude we need a crazy Zeus kid here.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

~Madeline is busy xD~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:26 pm

~Roxanne isn't. xD And you can do the RP if ya want.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 pm

~RPG Evelyn and Roxanne at same time? Nah.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

~Ahw why not? *groans inwardly* OOOH THAT SOUNDED WRONG.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 pm

~xD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All My Life [O p e n]   All My Life [O p e n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All My Life [O p e n]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: