Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All in one:: Home Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

All in one:: Home Life Empty
PostSubject: All in one:: Home Life   All in one:: Home Life I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, credit to Eve for the original Idea, and Tethys for the idea that sparked my idea.

This is a roleplay where all of us are in one house, just us. We have to live together and post as we would normally react to whatevers happening. Alright? Here's the situation:

The Super Bowl is on! You have to live through the screaming in the living room (Cheering) and you get to have delecious food.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: All in one:: Home Life   All in one:: Home Life I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I shove food into my mouth, wearing my signature Aaron Rodgers jersey. "Touch down!" I scream. I was extremely happy about the current situation. We were winning. Go Packers.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: All in one:: Home Life   All in one:: Home Life I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

[That's exactly what's happening right now! Are you like stalking me, or something? My family's in the living room screaming every five minutes when I'm trying to do my report, but my mom bought like 5 different meals and a bunch of yummy snacks xD]

I hear someone scream touch down, and try to ignore them. Right now, I was upstairs doing my report on the book, 'So Far From the Bamboo Grove.' Every once in a while I'd get distracted and go on CHB, but I made an attempt to focus with all the screaming.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: All in one:: Home Life   All in one:: Home Life I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Currently, I was eating Pigs In A Blanket when Nico pushed me, I suppose by accident, and knocked the last mini hot dog out of my hand. It sadly landed into the jaws of my small German Shepard mix, Moka. I turn to Nico and stand up. I was wearing my Joe Montana jersey- there was ENDLESS cracks about it being Hannah Montana- and I stood about a foot taller than her. I smirk. "You owe me a Pig In A Blank-" I turn to the tv to see Eminem on a Brisk commercial. "Holy crud, its Eminem!" I forget about Nico and sit down, Moka lying on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All in one:: Home Life   All in one:: Home Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All in one:: Home Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: