Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I was out hunting in the woods when the monster brought me out here. I had lost the trail. No foot prints, no broken twigs ( I mean trees), nothing. I sigh. "Might as well enjoy the view. I got nothing better to do." I sit down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] Opal
"You might get crushes on the hot guy..."
::::::::::
Ah, the beach. Opal loved the beach, especially as it was always sunny in Camp Half-Blood. That was one thing she didn't miss about France. The weather. She scoped out her surroundings, knowing that there would always be hot boys down on the beach.
Bingo. Hottie at twelve o'clock. Her eyes narrowed as she grinned to herself, ready to go in for the kill.
"Hey sweetie," She purred, as she walked over to the brown-haired boy. "What might your name be?" She batted her eyelashes, playing the good little girl in most ways. She would get what she wanted.
"but I get the hot guy to crush on me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:32 pm

I glance over at the girl. She was cute, but I could tell she knew it. That all ways made someone stuck up. "I'm Austin. What do you want?" I was in a bad mood at the moment. I had just did something that I never did: Lose a monster.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

"I want to talk, honey." She flashed her famous smile. That smile had a way of melting many a persons' heart. "You look tense... Want me to help out with that?" Her lashes continued to flash up and down, as she moved closer and closer to the boy. She didn't believe in personal space.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

"I'm fine." I didn't even look at her. 1/8th of my brain was on the girl moving dangerously close to me. The rest was on the monster. How on earth could I just lose it like that? It wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 pm

She groaned inside her head. How could this boy not even notice her? I mean, come on! She was stunning! Things had to get physical now. She places one of her hands on the boy's arm, her voice dripping with the will of seduction.
"I'm Opal, by the way... Daughter of Eros. Who might your godly parent be? Your certaintly cute enough to be the son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm

As soon as her arm touched me, I snapped back into reality. I looked into her eyes and I was almost hooked, ALMOST. "What does it matter to you? It's noting but a label on people."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm

"Sheesh, calm down. I just wanted to know." She rolled her eyes, then remembered her act. "I mean, of course, it's your own choice not to disclose that information, Austin." That was better. Boys love it when you make them feel as if they're the best thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm

That was enough to make ice melt. "Well, what if I don't have a god parent?" I asked that a little bit nicer. I still knew she was after something. though I was strangely starting to trust her more.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:14 pm

"You don't have a god parent?" Even better. A boy different to the rest. Opal had very good taste indeed. "So, if you are devoid of god parent, who is your parent? I won't judge you, I swear. I'm a friend." At this moment in time, yes, she was a friend. But she wanted to be more.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm

"A friend? I met you two minutes ago."I chuckle. I guess telling one person who my parent was would hurt anything. "My dad's Lelantos, titan of stalking."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm

"Friends can be made quickly." She said, pretending to feel hurt. "Lelantos? That's like, a titan. That's really cool. Way better than my dad." She knew that if you pretending to admire someone, it usually ended up well. And that's what she did. Opal Rena never lost.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah? Well don't go around screaming it. It's not something to be proud of in this war." I paused for a moment. "Eros, that's Cupid right?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 pm

"Mais oui. Eros is Cupid. And okay, I wont tell anyone else. I promise." She let out a small giggle; she knew he was crumbling. Soon, she would have what she was aiming for.
A kiss.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

"You have a cute laugh. You should laugh more often." I smile. She was nice. Anyone else would run away after I told them I was a demititan.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm

"Ha, you're such a gentleman." She complimented, giggling again. Give them what they want, and everything will be tres genial. "So," She started up again, resting her hand on his arm again. "Why might you be so bad tempered today? You seem pretty uptight."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"You noticed?" I sigh. "I was stalking this monster and it got away. I guess it has to happen to sometime. You put me in a better mood though."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

"Honey, that's no reason to be all upset. We all have our bad days." She giggled again when he mentioned about her changing his mood. "I'm very skilled at changing things." She laughed, still not giving Austin any personal space of his own.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

If it had been anyone else I would've moved away uncomfortably or made up an excuse to leave, but I didn't want to. I couldn't believe I was falling for this girl. I had had only one girlfriend, and that was because That's what the 'cool' kids were doing. Opal saying 'We all have our bad days' reminded me of a song, and being the show-off I am, I sang it. "Even the best fall down sometimes; Even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that fills my mind, I somehow find you and I collide."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 pm

"Aww, that's song's so cute! You're a really good singer, you know." She compliments Austin again, acompanying it with yet another giggle. "Tell you what else is cute... You." She says, poking him gently on the nose. One step closer... Soon, he would be wrapped around her little finger, doing what she said, when she said it. At least, that's what was meant to happen. No-one had ever broken the cyllic pattern that went around in her life.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 pm

"You?" I smile. Yep, I was definitely falling for her. I wasn't surprised. She was drop dead gorgeous, and all over me. What more could I want?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yeah. You. Austin. The dude who was singing Collide. You." She said, poking him on the nose again, though not hard enough to hurt him. She stood up off the sand, and looked down on him. "So, want to go for a swim? Or do you want to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

I stand up. "A swim sounds good. You first? Or do you want me to go in first?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

"Well, it would help if I had a swimming costume on first." She laughed, before patting him on the shoulder. "I'll be back in a minute. Just going back to my cabin to get some things. " She would have kissed him on the cheek, but then he might have been creeped out. She ran back to the Hera cabin and slipped on the blue bikini underneath her dress using a trick taught to her by her mother, before coming back to the beach. "You can go in first." She tells Austin, as she takes off her dress, revealing the skimpy clothes underneath.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm

My jaw probably hit the ground when she took off her dress. "Um, O.K." I slip off my New Balance shoes, my socks, and my shirt, before heading into the water. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]   Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Opal a better person [Private Ninja]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next