Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Lost Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

That would be wonderful if you could help us get back to our bodies. Also that would mean me not being stone anymore right? I asked him.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

yeah Sora turned to thanatos hey we're leaving "whatever" thanatos snapped his fingers and we were transported to medusa's lair but thanatos was nowhere to be seen
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

I wake up within my body and feel that I'm not a solid piece of rock anymore. It felt good to be alive again. Thank you so much Sora. I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm

no prob...hey did you ever free calypso
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Actually no I never got around to it could we perhaps free her right now? I ask.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

yeah but 1st i have to get a preasent from my mom Sora instantly transported out

OOC:the way to get to to place Sora is is to go through the rock of ages's cave and walk till you see a cabin that is my mom's cabin i'll make place called gaia's himalaya cabin

Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 pm

I walk through the rock of ages' cave and see a cabin. I wonder if Sora is in it so I decide to walk toward it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2