Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who's there? (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

Who's there? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Kenneth was lying down on his bunk, staring at the ceiling. He looked to the side at his quiver and took an arrow out. Celestial bronze. He turned the tip so that it glowed in the afternoon light. He set the arrow down and closed his eyes when he heard a voice, callling out his name. "Kenneth...." Impossibly soft but he heard it. He sat up straight in his bunk, nearly knocking his head on the top of the cabin. He looked around but no one was paying him any attention. He decided that he must be hallucinating when he heard it again. "Kenneth...." A little louder, that was for sure. He decided to wait and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Hale stood, watching as the new boy looked around. He managed a laugh, which Hale could always do, and set down his own bow, and then his wii remote, and walked out of his room. Hale covered the space between the two in two quick strides and put out his hand, which was the common gesture of greeting for Mr. Drem.

"Hey! I'm Hale Drem, and I'm guessing your my brother." Hale didn't chuckle at this, for he was serious. This kid was most likely his brother, but the Apollo cabin had visitors come and go. (It was a really homey cabin.)

As Hale waited for a reply, he examined Kenneth's things. They seemed normal. Most Apollo kids had the same basic things: Some sort of sheet music, a bow, at least one pair of sunglasses, and casual clothing. The rich ones had more, the poor ones had less; it really just depended upon what they could afford.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm

A girl with blonde hair and green eyes bounded into the room, slamming the door behind her an giggling crazily. "Oh yes! Cat does it again!" she cheered for herself as a few Aphrodite kids bang on the door before yelling rude things at her and walking off. The girl sits down on a bed next to Kenneth, which was probably hers. It was decorated with a photo of the sunset, a yellow blanket with white sheets and a pink and yellow pillow. It looked really homey, like a girls bed in a small, cute room. "Hey, new kid?" she tossed a stick of gum at Kenneth before chewing hers. "Well, I wouldn't know. I just got back from a trip. My name's Catherine McReynolds, but you can call me Cat."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh hi..." he replied to both of them. He picked up the piece of gum and popped it into his mouth. "My name is Kenneth." He took his lighter out of his pocket and set it on his bed. "Who are you?" he asked the younger boy. He picked an arrow up and pocked the tip into the side of his bunk.

Last edited by ultimatehaxxor99 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Catherine sat back, looking at the bunk above her. "Nice to meet you, Kenneth." she yawned slightly before curling the yellow blanket around her and rolling around. She spit the gum out into a trash can, and she kept rummaging around in her stuff. "More Apollo kids."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked her. He took his lighter and turned it on. Flames danced to life in front of his and he closed the cap. He took one more object out of his backpack, a small pocketknife engraved with writing and shining in the light. He opened the knife and the 4 inch gold blade popped out. He closed it and put it back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Dani walked in the Apollo cabin to see a new kid. "Hey I'm Dani. What's your name?" she asked. The new guy looked about 3 years younger than her. She looked around to see who was here, Hale , Cat, the new guy and her. Dani looked back at the new guy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:46 pm

"My name is Kenneth." he replied, noting that most of these people could beat him in a fight. He sat back on his bunk and leaned on the wall. He took his arrow and stuck it back in his quiver. "So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Dani frowned. "What do you mean 'what do I want'? I just like meeting new people... do you have a problem with that?" Dani said with a little anger in her voice. What was his problem?
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:23 pm

"Watch it, hothead." Catherine mumbled. She seemed to have lost focus for a while, probably because she was playing Angry Birds on her iPhone. She glared toward Dani, and her green eyes looked almost like a cat for a second. She went back to playing her game, as she kicked her shoes off, leaving pink socks.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Dani would have screamed, but she didn't. Instead she pulled out her ipod and listened to some music for a while. Every now and then she would look up to see if Cat was glaring at her. Dani began playing with her necklace, eyes on her ipod.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 am

Kenneth sat back in his bed and listened to the other kids talking, arguing, messing around. He took out a sword from his backpack and set it on his bunk. He could feel a few kids looking over at his bunk. He took a knife out of his backpack and started cutting into the bed and carved his name into the side.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

Dani looked back up and turned her ipod off. She looked back up at Kenneth. "Sorry, for um... blowing up at you, I've had a rough day." she said. Dani felt bad for yelling at him, after all she was in a way his sister.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 am

Kenneth looked back down at Dani."It's ok. I don't mind." He started poking the wall with his knife, trying to see how thick the wall was. A little way after he started, he felt sleepy so he lied down on the bed and looked over the edge.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 am

Dani smiled at least she was forgiven. "So you liking camp so far?" she asked. Kenneth looked tired, maybe she should let him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 am

"Yea I like camp." He didn't want anyone to question him anymore, so he turned his head and acted like he was going to sleep. He took his knife and kept poking the wall when he heard the voice again. "Kenneth....." Again, after a few minutes the voice went away buit he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 am

Dani looked back up to see him half-awake. She shrugged and put her head phones on. Dani closed her eyes letting the sun warm her face.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

He felt sad that he felt so irritated at the people in this cabin. He felt that most of these people don't like him as a brother, so he fell asleep. While he was asleep, he saw a horrible warning coming to his camp, his cabin, his friends. He woke up, sweat running down his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Dani was listening to music when she heard Kenneth wake up. She looked up at him, he looked scared. Dani took off her head phones and turned off her music. "Are you okay Kenneth? You look like you just got run over by a bus." she said concerned.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 pm

"No, I'm not fine." he replied. He looked down at himself and saw his hands were shaking. He started to feel the sweat running down his face. His knife felt colder in his pocket and the light seemed to feel colder on his face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Dani started to get concerned. "What's the matter? You're shaking!" she said. As his sister Dani felt it was nessicary to help him. "Are you sick Kenneth?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 pm

"No, what makes you say that?" he asked her. He could feel her stare burning into him and he knew he couldn't hide anything from her. "I just had a bad dream. That's all." He sat up on his pillow and stared into space.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Dani rolled her eyes. "Then why were you shaking?" she asked. Dani knew when one of her sibling was hiding something from her. " You should know not much gets past me." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

"I told you, I just had a bad dream." Even though it was the truth, he felt a shiver run down his spine. "Alright," he said, "I had a dream about this cabin, this camp. Happy?" He sat down on his bad and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Dani tried to look hurt. "Fine whatever." she said sadly. That's what she gets for being nice? Wow. "If you didn't want me to help you should've just told me to leave." she said angrily putting her headphones back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's there? (Open)   Who's there? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's there? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next