Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:55 am

We come to a courtyard, cabins line the edges in a sort of 'U' shape. "So, which one's Athena's?" I look around the cabins, my eyes resting on a plain, silvery building, an Ow's head resting above the door.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"Cabin six."I answered her pointing at it.I wasnt really that common a visiter in the athena cabin.Not like the Hecate or Aphrodite cabins."Im sure youll be able to get a bunk."I said reasuringly.
(Minerva)
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 am

"Cool, who's your God Parent?" I ask, trying to make conversation so it doesn't look like I'm just leaving. "Do they have a cabin here?" i glance around the cabins again, but have no idea which one she beongs to.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

"My godly parent is Hecate.I stay in cabin fifteen."I said pinting my cabin out.It wasnt really that fancy but you could tell some seriously dangerous stuff hapened in there."So where did you live before you came to CHB?"I asked her out of couriosity.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 am

"CHB? Oh! Camp Half-Blood?" Wow, they even had nicknames for this place. "London." I answered her question. "You?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:33 pm

"First Peru but then I moved to New Orleans and now I live here."I said.Anyone could tell I was hispanic.I had those subtle features that could be recognized by almost anyone."How is london?"I asked her.Id never been to Europe but I heard it was very beutiful.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah, it is nice. Paris is much better, but...London is home..." I stare away into the distance before snapping back to reality.
"New Orleans huh? I hear... Actually I have not head anything about New Orleans."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

"Its really great.In the small town I lived in everyone was like family.And Mardi Gras is the best.There are banners and music and Beads by the handful."I said a huge smile on my face.I brought my attention back to reality."So are you staying year round or just for the summer?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"Year-round." I reply to the girl, thinking of my father. He didn't deserved to die. A tear comes to my eye but I blink it back before the girl can see. I decide to change the subject. "So what happens for amusement here?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

I can tell shes sad just by looking at her aura.I smile cheerfully trying to lighten the mood."Well you can train,go rock climbing,take a dip at the beach.Most anything really.Recently there was a dance."I said.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 am

I lighten up a bit, pushing my father's image away in my mind.
"Is there a theatre?" I hope there is, that way I may be able to see more of America's broadway, or possibly take a role in one myself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 pm

I shrugged."Theres an ampitheater.I guess that counts as a theatre.Never heard of there being any plays though."I said.I would actually love for there to be plays.I was such a big shakespear fan.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 am

"Who's in charge here? Maybe we could ask to organize some." I say hopefully. Though if there are going to be plays, it would probably knock me off course for revenge. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I shrugged."Uh chirons the activities director. But if you wanna pull of a play just ask your siblings or some apollo campers."I said.If there was a play I would try out....Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm

"Oh, ok." I had forgotten all the other Athena children are my siblings. Wow. I wonder how many there are. "So I'll go talk to them now." I smile at the girl, wave, and turn, heading to the Owl with the onyx eyes.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I waved bye just before she turned around and headed to her cabin.I turned around and headed back to half blood hill.Didnt really feel like training today.
Back to top Go down
CassieDreary

CassieDreary

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Cassie ran after a girl that had headed off to the Athena's cabin. "Wait! Are you an Athena child too?" She yelled, pushing her ginger red hair out of her face. She stopped in front of the cabin, then followed her in, still trying to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh Jackson

Ashleigh Jackson

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) Lefevre

Jordan Elizabeth Ames

Jordan skipped into the courtyard outside of her cabin and saw two girls walking toward the Athena cabin. Hmm, must be huntresses, she thought smiling.

"Hey! Wait up!" She called, skipping toward them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)   The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin of the Wisdom Goddess (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1