Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

danchoe's charecters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danchoe

danchoe's charecters Empty
PostSubject: danchoe's charecters   danchoe's charecters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 am

Name:Prue Eve
Race:Half Blood/Valkyrie
Claimed:Yes
Godly Parent:Hecate
Mortal Parent:Chris Eve
Personality:Smart,fun loving,serious when she needs to be,named after Hecate's favorite witch from Charmed.
Fatal Flaw:Her lack of confidence in her witch abilities.
Weapon:Spells,Book of Life,Telekinesis,Orbing,Ember Bow and Arrows crafted by Hestia.
History:Prue father Chris Eve was the owner of the bookstore Pandora's Box.Prue never knew that that was how her father met Hecate.When she was in the school talent show she orbed a book to her.Scared and frightened,she ran home to the book shop and demanded that her father tell her everything.Just then Hecate appeared and explained that when she was browsing the book shop looking for a tome,she met Chris.After discovering that she was a half blood Hecate gave her The book of life and Her bow and arrows.Making it to camp half blood in one piece, she is now deputy to Lou Ellen and instructor to the new Magic class at Camp Half Blood.
Appearance:Long black curls,green eyes,slender frame,rosy cheeks,always wears a brown lace jacket over a red lace blouse,jeans,and her moon pendent that triples her powers.
Pets:Black cat named Felicia,also the immortal sorceress Perenelle Flamel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: danchoe's charecters   danchoe's charecters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Your character has a solid base, but there's a few things about her that may need to be tweaked.

Well, the brief history looks great for the most part but thing is, positions like "deputy" and "instructor" aren't available yet. The personality and physical appearance sections need to be in sentence format with a minimum of four sentences in each. I'd also recommend adding a few more flaws personality-wise. Otherwise, she looks good! Once those things are modified I'll accept her. :]
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: danchoe's charecters   danchoe's charecters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Wouldn't she need to lower powers a bit? And also, howcould she recieve a bow and arrows crafted by Hestia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: danchoe's charecters   danchoe's charecters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

danchoe's charecters
Page 1 of 1