Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

son-a-hpsts's Charecters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
son-a-hpsts

son-a-hpsts's Charecters Empty
PostSubject: son-a-hpsts's Charecters   son-a-hpsts's Charecters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Alex Greasly
Age/Birthday:15 April
God Parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Linda & Martin Greasly
Years in Camp:5
Brief History: is very good in making magic traps.
Tricked many people using his traps at April fools day.
made a sword out of the rage of a fallen warrior at the 3rd year of camp
Hates small places .
Physical Appearance: is tall but not muscular.
eyes are dark brown.
scar across his left hand.
his hair is cut but not combed.
Personality: loves to make catchy comebacks.
loves to make weapons.
laughs at people when they are scared of fire
loves to eat.
Fatal Flaw:loves victory so much he will charge into battle 30 to 1
Pets:None
Talents:makes really cool weapons and can skate board on any thing from fallen pieces of crates or his own sword
Weapons:a possessed sword and a spiked shield which allows him to charge at the enemy at 10 times more the speed that he could run and a watch that feigns his death
Year-Round or Summer:summer
Other:his sword glows when he tastes victory to its maximum
and he he carry's a collapsible hover board.
Back to top Go down
son-a-hpsts

PostSubject: Re: son-a-hpsts's Charecters   son-a-hpsts's Charecters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 pm

is this how to make a character??
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: son-a-hpsts's Charecters   son-a-hpsts's Charecters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm

I am not a moderator or administrator, but I will suggest writing full sentences for each thing. Plus your history is not a history. A history is talking about your character's past. Where was he born? What state is he from? Did he have a nice family? Did he have a horrible family? Did he get attacked by monsters? How did he get to camp? Has anything significant happened to him at camp? Just be more specific on things and give full sentences. Also, I don't know if someone can run around with a hoverboard since it's a flying machine that has not yet been built for public use by humans, but that's not my place to judge. Hope my advice is accurate and that it's helpful! :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: son-a-hpsts's Charecters   son-a-hpsts's Charecters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you C.C. That's exactly right! Please look at some of the staff's characters to get a feel for what a really thorough character is like. (Or C.C., and several other members, but I would recommend staff, since we've been along for a while.)

Also, please don't double post. (Post twice in a row.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: son-a-hpsts's Charecters   son-a-hpsts's Charecters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

son-a-hpsts's Charecters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: