Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters Empty
PostSubject: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 pm

APPROVED CHARECTERS!

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters 2d17jg4
Name: Agile (Uhgeyel) Lacerbreeze
Age/Birthday: 17, September 21
God Parent: Aphridite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Callie Lacerbreeze
Years in Camp: 5
Brief History: Agile has always known she was a half-blood. She grew up knowing, in a country house in Calarado. She had to move to Camp Half Blood, when some one some how found out she was a half blood. She still misses her mom, and wants to see her again. (She refers to her aunt as mom, because her dad died in a car crash.)
Physical Appearance: Agile is a slender, blonde hair blue eyed shy girl. She always wears her head in a french braid that goes down her back. One of her favorite styles is a pink flower in her eay. She sometimes wheres a pair of glasses.
Personality: Agile is a shy, quiet girl. If she likes some one, she likes them from afar. She is a semi-smart girl, but tends not to show it. She is ususualy the first one to volunteer to help out. She is very suicidal, as Parker leaves her often, and she loves him too much to truely let him go.
Fatal Flaw: She trusts too easily.
Pets: Glider (Hawk)
Talents: Not being noticed.
Weapons: She uses bows and arrows.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Is very confusing in her emotions.

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters 15eh5i1
Name: Caitlyn Lasper
Age/Birthday: 17, September 21
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: None (Orphan) But Axl might be counted as a brother.
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Caitlyn has been an orphan since 2 years old. She was raised in an orphanage that took care of her. She stayed there untill she was 11, when a mysterious person brought her here. She also had a sister, but her sister was killed on the trip here in a car crash.
Physical Appearance: Caitlyn has long, blonde hair. On her right side, is a hot pink streak. She has blue eyes, that change differant shades of blue with her moods. She is muscular, and strong.
Personality: Caitlyn has a mix personality. If she likes you, she can be sweet, funny, and lovable. If she doesn't like you, she can be cold, and very rude. She loves to do pranks, and is good with them.
Fatal Flaw: She takes revenge to hard, and holds grudges.
Pets: None
Talents: Pranks, Joking
Weapons: She has a sword and a sheild.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other:

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters Ru2sdk
Name: Jake Dawson
Age/Birthday: 13- October 31
God Parent: Apridite
Mortal Family: They all just died/orphan.
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: He lived a happy life, with a loving family. He did well in school, and got good grades, untill he reached age 9. When he turned 9, the family started growing apart. He started doing bad in school, and getting in trouble. He went through life in a haze. One time, the parents decided to go on a trip. On the plane ride there, the plane crashed, and he was one of the few survivors. All of his family was killed.
Physical Appearance: He has shiny brown hair, in a style like Justin Beiber's. His eyes are peircing blue, and feel like they see to your soul when looking straight at his eyes. He has six pack abs, and is tan. He has many scars from fighting and the plane acident.
Personality: Jake has multiple personalities. When he is in a good mood, he can be joke-loving, and fun. He cracks jokes constantly. When he is in a bad mood, he can be rude, and angered easily. He starts fights left and right, and fights at everything.
Fatal Flaw: He gets angered too easily. He is also cocky that he will win everything. He also has a misjudge in distance though, and sometimes jumps too far, or too less, or things like that.
Pets: He has one rotwiler names Boxer.
Talents: He is a good fighter, and is strong.
Weapons: He has a pocket knife that he keeps sharp at all times.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: Is a very much player.

AWAITING APPROVAL!

INACTIVE CHARECTERS!

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters 2rwvl7a
Name: Cassey Markus
Age/Birthday: 3/24- 15
God Parent: Aphridite
Mortal Family: Frank Markus (Father) Judy Markus (Sister)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Cassey lived in the city. She was a cheerleader, and a diva. She was spolied, and beleives that the world evolves around her. She had a fancy apartment, and always had the coolest clothes. She was very upset when she found out that she was lied to, and went into a rampage shopping spree.
Physical Appearance: She is blonde, with highlights. She always is in makeup, and the closest to best as she can get. She has blue eyes, and a skinny body.
Personality: She is a stuck up, and she used to be popular. But in Camp Half Blood, she finds herself not verry much liked and often tries to boss people around. She dosn't like being told off, and beleives every one is under her, making her verry hateable.
Fatal Flaw: Stuck Up, and Lazy
Pets: Fefe (Small Dog)
Talents: Doing her nails.
Weapons: She dosn't know how to use them.
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other: Has a crush on Jasey Stone.

Last edited by "Agile" on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Two things:
1) He seems very Gary-Sueish. Maybe give him some flaws, like, balancing flaws?
2) This isn't as important, but, his play-by is Percy's play-by. I already have Logan Lerman called. :/
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 am

1.) Ok, I'll add that.
2.) That went in one ear, and out the other. I have no clue what a play-by is.

Added: "He also has a misjudge in distance though, and sometimes jumps too far, or too less, or things like that."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 am

Another user already has Emma Watson for their character's picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 am

We have a play-by claim. :p

Why is she Emma Watson anyway if your character's eyes are blue?
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Look, Cassey is inactive, and isn't played, so does it matter? Plus, I see the same picture for like 5 people an no one says anything about it.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Who is Apritdite/Aphridite? Because I think you mean Aphrodite, but I may be wrong :3
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Yeah, I can never get her name right.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Yaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters   Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agile's Charecters:Approved, Awaiting Approval, and Inactive Charecters
Page 1 of 1