Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan

Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 am

Name:Deacon Moss

Age/birthday:17

Years in camp:10

God parent:Ares

Mortal parent:Andrea Moss

Physical appearance:Auburn hair, grass green eyes, croocked teeth, Tall semi-muscular

Personality:Is fun loving and energetic, but is quite lazy, is very protective, to the point where he puts himself in danger to help others, but is also very cocky in battle which is his other weakness

Pets:none

Weapons:A large two handed Celestial Bronze Greatsword named Protector appears as a golden key on a
silver keychain

Talents:He goes into a bloody rage in battle.Incredibly strong, Excellent Swordsman.

Other: None

Last edited by Draken101 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry, but we don't really accept children of titans.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Gaia isn't a Titan but ok
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Er, I suggest putting all your characters on one topic by hitting the button that says "Add Reply" at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Going into a bloody rage during battle isn't really a talent.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Wait, what do you mean by "Is Cocky in Battle" Being cocky in battle means you're sort of awkward at doing it and not very good but "Going into a bloody rage in battle" means you're on a killing spree and are very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Cocky as in like hah yeah right there is no way he can lose. and as for bloody rage as in like brutal ferocuisness
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Kendall, cocky means you think you're all that, and barley try do something. Like, he thinks he's so good and all, and he doesn't really try.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm

{sorry for double posting}

You still need more talents. And yet still, going into a bloody rage isn't really a talent.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Added more
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 pm

By bloody rage, do you mean he's a bezerker?
Either way, accepted. Thanks for listening to everyone's advice!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)   Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draken`s Third Character (Awaiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1