Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] Empty
PostSubject: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Quinn Dianna Hudson
Age/birthday: 17 / December 13, 1993
Years in camp: 7 years
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Jerry Hudson
Physical appearance: Quinn has long, dirty-blonde/brown hair and green/hazel eyes. She has a thin face and high cheekbones, and is medium height. She is skinny, but has some curves, and she's strikingly beautiful. She always puts on makeup, although it's light makeup, like blush and pale eyeshadow.
Personality: Quinn is rude. She has an attitude, and will only talk to the 'cool' people, meaning her cabin mates and the pretty or popular kids. She makes fun of the underdogs and would die if anyone caught her talking to them.
Pets: None.
Weapons: Quinn uses her sword, a copy of 'Riptide'.
Talents: Quinn doesn't have any major talents. Instead, she is rather good, or decent, at most of the things she tries.
Other: Quinn's father spoiled her, and when she went to school, sh
e was popular. But h
er father died on the way sending her to Camp Half Blood from a monster attack, so she stays year round.

Last edited by Paradoxx on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 pm

You know you should really only make one topic for your characters.
Back to top Go down
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

oh, i'm sorry. should i copy/paste this into my first thread?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 am

No it's fine. Just don't make another topic.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Name: Irena Hayden Stewart
Age/birthday: 14 / June 17, 1996
Years in camp: 1 year
God parent: Iris
Mortal parent: Martin Stewart
Physical appearance: Irena has long, dirty blonde hair that's usually in a tangled mess. She's long and lanky, and has a long, oval-like face. Freckles are scattered everywhere, from her nose to her forehead, and she has grass-green eyes. She is tall - 5' 8", and doesn't dress in a fashionable manner.
Personality: Irena is kind and gentle, but she has a short temper. She has many friends and is easy to get along with. She's often offended when people make fun of her for her mother being the goddess of a rainbow, but personally, she thinks if pretty amazing, being the goddess of something so raw and beautiful. Irena believes in what she thinks is right, which isn't many things, and would usually be a nice person unless she meets someone who's rude, short-tempered, and cold.
Pets: None.
Weapons: Bow and arrow. Irena just simply can't handle a sword. If she tried using one, she'd probably slice herself in half.
Talents: The bow and arrow is one of the talents she found since she arrived at Camp Half Blood. Since she really can't use any other weapons, she was granted a talent at the bow and arrow.
Other: Her father named her somewhat after her mother; Iris/Irena. When Irena's father found out Iris was a goddess and couldn't stay with him, he was devastated and abandoned Irena. Since she was a child, she lived in an orphanage until a satyr, Ramond, found her at her local private school the orphanage sent her to. They escaped to Camp Half Blood before the monsters could find her and attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 am

Isn't Iris one of the virgin goddesses? /:]
Just asking because I remember reading about it once..
Back to top Go down
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 pm

nopeee. i don't think so, at least. because in the Lost Hero, she had children [:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Okay :]
Sorry x.x
I haven't read it yet. I have no life D:
Back to top Go down
Paradoxx

Paradoxx

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 am

aww! haha. you should! It's REALLY interesting. [:
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]   Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradoxx's Characters! [3rd character awaiting approval]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: