Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youchi Konoe

Youchi Konoe

Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval> Empty
PostSubject: Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval>   Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval> I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:19 am

Name: Youchi Konoe
Age/birthday: 14/ February 12, 1996
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Ben Konoe
Physical appearance: Youchi is about 5' 6'' or so, and is a tad underweight. He has brown, curly hair. One eye is Brown and the other is grey. Under his left eye (the brown one), there is a bruise.
Personality: Almost two faced. For the most part, he's quite happy-go-lucky, and enjoys almost everything. But in the few occasions that he would be mad, he's very mad and losses all sense of control. He also has a tendency to be a bit self-centered, and will try to bend the rules in his favor. He also will do anything to keep living, not in a truly mean way; so much as he fears death and losing those close to him. He'll flee at the moment anything looks too overwhelming (almost to the point of fearing anything that may prove a challenge). He tries very hard to both help others and himself. He cares for others welfare.
Pets: (Sadly couldn't think of much...and a domesticated lynx sounded like too much...so...) none (at the moment?)
Weapons: A reverse-welded sword
Talents: Avid strategist (enjoys creating plans of any kind and sees them come to perfection)
Other: Lazy when he doesn't feel like much of anything needs to get done...But is caring when needed (and not always out of looking for something in return). He also thinks defensively more than offensively. He’s scared quite easily. He doesn't take losing very well either, and is kind of a sore loser...And I don't know if this is the right spot, but he normally has a pair of goggles on his head.

I can tweak about should the need be~

Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval>   Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval> I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Accepted!
I like this character, he seems to be pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Youchi Konoe's 1st Character~ <Awaiting Approval>
Page 1 of 1