Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Registers

Go down 
+3
Ninja Poet
Banana
Alex the English
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey, I know I'm new here and all but I had an idea. I know how everyone has their characters in their signature (sometimes with their God) and I was thnking, what if, in each Cabin forum, there was a register for everyone who's a child of that cabin's god. So if I wantedto find who else had Ares children, I'd look there instead of checking as many sigs as I can find. :)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Hey, what an awesome idea! I like it!!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 pm

As do I, Alex and Death...
I could see if there were any other Momus children...
:D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Great idea! A nice way to get everything organized. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm

--That's a really good idea. Sometimes I found it hard, with all the new kids pouring in, to know who all has Apollo children. I would make a list right now, but I want to wait and see what the Admins have to think.--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

I atempted to make a list once...but it failed...xD Haha. It's a good idea but not everyone is going to sign in and then again alot of characters die here. QUICKLY. :DD Don't get me wrong. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Registers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Registers   Cabin Registers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Registers
Page 1 of 1