Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+8
d og
Kendall
Banana
Katie Firebird
Ninja Poet
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
tethys
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
d og

Pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Arceus set the bag down in front of her. It contained a lum berry. The other one had contained a sitrus berry.

Milotic climbed out of the water and glared at Arceus. "You are so weird!"

Arceus narrowed his eyes. "You hurt my feelings." he said jokingly. "Bye bye!" he said and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Tethys picked up the lum berry, and watched arceus disappear. Something wasn't right. She shook her head, mystified. Was arceus always like that? "Huh," she said, out loud.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:06 pm

"Arceus isn't being the good guy right now. Don't use or eat ANYTHING he gave you. It'll either have no effect, decrease your level and slash or power."

NAME: Cactrune
SPECIES: Cactrune
LEVEL: 97
OTHER: he has a pipe that he smokes and he wears a purple wig that goes down to his lower back

Cactrune walked up, smoking his pipe. "Hello." he said, his eyes menacingly looking at Milotic and the Vaporeon.

Last edited by Blood Song on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Kay sat watching everything happen. She wasn't rushing into anything this time. Sitting in a tree Kay sigh remembering her trainer. Would he ever return? Sighing again she began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Cactrune looked at the little pokemon (what species is it?) "Meh heh heh..."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Waking up Kay look at the pokemon. "I am a baby pichu." she said smiling. Yawning the little pichu knew she wasn't in the battling mood right now and just wanted friends. "Do you have a trainer?" Kay said leaving off 'that would want me?'
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Cactrune looked at the Pichu, worried as if it were lonely. He took the pipe out of his mouth and held it to the side. "Uhh no."

Milotic calmly slipped back under the water.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"OK!" said Kay a little disappointed. "I don't ether. My trainer told me to stay and I waiter for months but he hasn't come back." She said with a sigh. Kay wanted to be loved by a human again. But was is really love? He never hugged her or anything like most trainers did with their pokemon.

~I am going to write like I am her. This is to difficult.~
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

"If trainers loved their pokemon, they wouldn't let them fight and get hurt in battles." said Cactrune, touching the battle scar on his face.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 pm

I nodded. "He left me because I lost my first battle. I was still a baby! How can you blame me for that?" I sighed. "I was only a baby. Still am. And he left me to fend for myself. All I want is affection. That's why I hug everyone." I say with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Cactrune nodded. He put the pipe back in his mouth and smoke emitted from it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

NAME: Hera
SPECIES: Chansey
LEVEL: 68
OTHER: Moves are softboiled, egg bomb, sing, and doubleslap.

The happy pokemon skipped alongside the river. In front of her, she saw a group of pokemon, "Friends! Friends!" she said, happily, "Ima Hera! Ima chansey! Who are you?" Hera asked, with her eyes full of curiosity. Clutching her shiny egg, she splashed into the water, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Cactrune looked at Hera. "Hey there. I'm Cactrune." he said as he took the pipe out his mouth and winked.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm

"Hi, Cacturne!" she replied, exuberantly. Cacturne was nice! Cacturne would be her new friend. With a cheerful smile on her face, Hera asked him, "Do you want to be my friend?" Of course Hera knew the answer! Cacturne and her would be great friends.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Cactrune snickered. "Alright. I'll be your friend pretty girl."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Hera was pretty! Yay! She grinned, and clutched her egg. Maybe it would hatch soon! The cheerful chansey has so many friends now. "Do you know moves? I know moves! Egg bomb!" Excited, she threw her egg into the air, and it caused a pretty explosion. It then fell back into Hera's pouch, unharmed.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"I know such moves as Needle Arm, Acupressure, Synthesis, and Sucker Punch." Cacturne said.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 pm

"Synthesis! Synthesis!" Hera said, full of joy. Hera liked Synthesis, it was nice! "I know healing move too!" She spun around, and glowed. When the glow subsided, she was full of energy, "I use softboiled! Yay!"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 pm

"Heh heh heh..." Cacturne put the pipe back in his mouth and used synthesis.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Healing moves are so nice, thought the little chansey. Hera smiled cheerfully, and splashed back into the water.

(Sorry for the short post... x3)
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Cacturne stared at Hera. "Whe heh heh..."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Hera smiled, and looked up at the sky. It was sunset, and the sky was faded to a bright orange behind the trees. It was pretty! Suddenly, she remembered - Nurse Joy would be wondering where she was if she didn't get back to the Pokemon Center soon! "I should go soon!"
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Cacturne looked at her. He leaped forward and grabbed Heras arm. "You're not going anywhere Hera."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 pm

I looked at them, "I'm Kay. Whay can't she go anywhere?" Hera was my kind of person. I smile, "I can use thunderbolt. I shock myself to though but I can. Some times I don't!" I say smiling again.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hera... wouldn't you love to donate experience points to the minorities?" Cacturne took out a (CLEAN) needle. With it he injected Hera's arm, and drained her of enough experience points to get a rare candy. He took the needle out and disposed of it. He took the little bowl of liquid, which was experience. He carefully covered the top and he placed it in his wig, where it disappeared. He continued to smoke his pipe.

Last edited by Blood Song on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next