Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+8
d og
Kendall
Banana
Katie Firebird
Ninja Poet
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
tethys
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
d og

Pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Ooc you cant be serious. If your going to summon those two, then I'm not posting here anymore. Thanks :/
And highly doubt that two legendary Pokemon would appear to help a few defeat a garchomp. Milotic would do that, but I guess I have to make Vorianna vanish v

Gengar appears with his friend Darkrai. "Come with us!" Darkrai made the three of them vanish and appear elsewhere.

Vorianna vanishes at the hand of her trusted friends Gengar and Darkrai.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 pm

OOC: Fussy, much? (;
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:43 pm

OOC: Guys, don't worry about power-playing. If someone if power-playing, just do it back. There are virtually no rules in this RP. Nothing too extreme, though. Like, don't make a level 2 happiny use hyper beam, or something. xD

The garchomp was gone, yet the two bird pokemon still flew above them. The legendary bird Pokemon, Articuno, and Lugia. Tethys was amazed to see the graceful birds, appearing to them now. She was unsure of what the say, so she sat back down on the shore.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Kay was catching her breath the whole time because of the whole being picked up thing. She looked up and saw two lengendary bird pokemon. Being still a baby like she was she smiled and waved as she said, "Hello pretty pokemon! Come and say hi!"

~She is only a baby. Give her a brake.~
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:08 pm

<--- Was not summoning them. Just using them as a deterrent for your evil reign of terror. If you've ever SEEN Pokémon 2000 you know that Articuno and Lugia are BFF's IDC if they fly away >..> As a matter of fact the creator of the RP can use them.

'Oh Em Gee..' Thought Squirty. "Nooo waaayyy..." She said "Tell me that's not Lugia and Articuno??"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

ooc HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Arcueus slowly rose out of the water. Calm and steadfast, he gazed at the pokemon. (dunt worry he wont be like I KEEL YOU WITH HYPER BEAM RAAWWRRRRR) He carried a small bag over his shoulder, which held every type of plate. Right now he was Arceus-fire
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 am

The vaporeon stepped back. She knew this pokemon. Well, not personally, but she could tell it was the great Arceus. Unsure of what to do, Tethys bowed her head and said, "Hello, great arceus." She was curious of why the legendary pokemon appeared to them.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Fire, oh please. There's 3 water type Pokemon present! Dew scoffed and used her ultra powerful (does 150 damage) Ice Beam on the Pokemon. Why would a legendary Pokemon appear without wanting to fight? Not taking a double take on why she did the move, she used it on the Arceus.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Tethys watched the other pokemon attack Arceus. Not good. She took a step back, worried that Arceus would strike back. The vaporeon gave a are-you-mad? look at the pokemon that attacked Arceus.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Arceus evaded the attack using the move protect. He took a look at the vaporeon. "Hello little Vaporeon." he said with a quick bow of his head. He looked at the Pokemon that attacked him. He put his fireplace away and took out a rock plate, transforming him into the rock type. "You aren't crazy enough to fight an Arceus are you?" he said, knowing it would be easy to knock the little guy out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

(-.- Water beats rock as well,)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

(xD Grass, ice, and electric beat water, though. I'm not sure what else.)
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Ya know what, just shut up. AND POST POST POST!!! (listen to the song shut up and drive. Then you'll get it.)

Arceus put his rock plate away. Now he was just normal. He gazed steadily at the two pokemon that were there. "I certainly wouldn't want to have to unleash an attack against you."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Dew kept a calm face. She didn't say a single thing. "You do know that you're getting mad over a single attack that didn't do any damage at all and I didn't even say a single word," Dew snorted, walking away. Besides, she was stocked with Max Potions. She could easily use her "Sturdy" to prevent fainting from one hit attackes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:35 pm

NAME: Prince
SPECIES:Umbreon
LEVEL:33
OTHER: I'm the awesome-est shiny pokemon ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I don't know what to post right now so I'll shuddup for now.)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Tethys nodded in respect, "I would never think of attacking you!" It was definitely true, but she didn't want to admit it was more out of fear than respect. The young vaporeon finally registered that arceus, the only arceus, the legendary arceus, stood in front of her. "Why are you here?" she asked, suddenly a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Arceus laughed. It sounded like an evil laugh, but it really wasn't. "What can I not go sight seeing?" his voice was jolly and happy. He ignored the rude pokemon that had attacked him. He went closer to the Vaporeon, their foreheads almost touching. "Take this." he reached into his bag and pulled out a basket of rare candies. 25 to be exact. Hidden in the pile was a max revive and the extra water plate that he had in his bag. "You'll like what you find in the middle of the rare candies." he said and stepped back, putting the basket in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

NAME: Pixie
SPECIES:Vulpix
LEVEL: 26
OTHER: Flinches every move and doesn't talk if scared

Pixie sat on her hunches, quiet as ever. She stared at the Arecus, not making a move. Not taking her eyes off of the legendary Pokemon, Pixie slowly, but carefully shuffled away from the Arecus and the Vaporeon. She hated water Pokemon. They always thought they were the ultimate. Pixie was a proud Pokemon, and she knew she couldn't defeat every Pokemon in the world.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Tethys looked at the basket of rare candies, stunned. They weren't called rare candy without a reason. They were, well, rare. Eating one would make stronger. "Th-Thank you!" Tethys said, and took a bite of one of the candies. She poked at the other items. A max revive, and a water plate. "Thanks!" she repeated, happily.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

(I'm wondering how a pokemon can revive itself if it's fainted?)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 pm

(xD I dunno. They can with reviver seeds in PMD.)
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm

(I'm pissed off that I can't find those games though they just disappeared Dx)

"Your welcome." Arceus spoke calmly. "Perhaps you would like to have another item?" He held up two bags. They both contained a different item. "Pick a bag."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Pixie felt a little left out. This Pokemon acted more like Santa Claus rather than this tough Legendary Pokemon. She wasn't scared anymore, but she didn't feel like speaking. She carefully padded over to the water and used "Burn" on the water, making it warm and bubbly. Pixie dipped her paws in the water, rubbing them in the grass to get them dry after she washed them.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Arceus felt unusually playful today. "hee hee!" he giggled weirdly as he jumped into the water. There was a big splash. "Oopsies!"

NAME: Mickey
SPECIES: Milotic
LEVEL: 76
OTHER: She has an English accent

Milotic poked her head out of the water. "Watch what you're doing you big lubbox!"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Tethys glanced at arceus. He seemed a bit, well, odd. She took another bite of her gift of the chewy rare candies. Curiously, Tethys was about to ask arceus why he was acting so weird, but she didn't have the guts. She pointed to the bag on the left with her tail, "That one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next