Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+8
d og
Kendall
Banana
Katie Firebird
Ninja Poet
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
tethys
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 pm

NAME: Dew
SPECIES: Dewott
LEVEL: 47
OTHER: Has only water type moves, color is skyblue.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:42 pm

AGH this RP makes me want to find a reasonable Pokémon forum where oldies that still Play Crystal and Yellow can frolick and actually know the names of SOME of these Pokémon.

Squirty looked at both Pokémon before asking, "Either of you have a trainer?" It was good knowledge to know, she shouldn't start looking for recruits only to find out that they would be leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm

"Hi!" Kay said happily. She jumped down from her hiding spot and gave the togapi a big hug. The little pichu was a big huger. "My name is Kay! What's your name??" She said letting go and gave the togapi a warm happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Dew laid on her back, floating on top of the calm water in a small pond. She snored gently, and woke with a start as soon as she heard the cheerful voice of a Pichu. "Aagh! You woke me!" She hissed, paddling toward the Pichu. A small Pokemon like that is quite easy to beat, just a simple and harmless Water Gun will blast that pest into the water. She spotted a Squirtle mingling with some Pokemon, not looking at all.
Dew quickly shot a water gun attack at the Pichu, calmly returning to her peaceful pond and sighed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Kay smiled and dodged. Then she used thunder bolt. Most pichu's shock themselves when the use electric attacks but not Kay. She learned how to a while ago. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up or thunder bolt you. It's a force of habit." She said giving a sorry look at the sleepy pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Dew took a deep breath and sighed. She nodded and clenched her fist, holding on to the shells on her legs with the other hand. "It's alright, but next time, don't hang out around the pond," Dew moaned, getting up and scampering toward the Squirtle.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Kay frowned and sat down slumping. No one liked her. She was sad and needed a friend. The little pichu sighed. She didn't know where else to go. Her trainer had told her to stay in the area and wait for him. It had been months ago and she had just given up hope. "What do I do now?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:35 pm

NAME: Vorianna
SPECIES: Garchomp
LEVEL: 98
OTHER: She knows the moves Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, Earthquake, and Flame Thrower

Vorianna casually walked up to a little pathetic Pichu that looked lonely. "Hello." She spoke with her mind. Huh, she would never have thought about speaking with such an underling. I guess she missed her friend Metagross. He had to go somewhere, but she didn't know where. Oh well. She decided to try to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Tethys looked at the garchomp, intimidated. Garchomps were usually high leveled pokemon that you didn't want to get in s fight with. Nervously, Tethys got out of the water, then shook the water off her scales. She sat near the garchomp, but still kept a bit of a distance, in case it attacked. "Hello..." she said, curiously.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Vorianna looked down at the Vaporeon. "Hmmm... if you have any ice type moves you might be able to defeat me. Huh." Vorianna opened her mouth and out came flames, blasting at the vaporeon. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"Gah!" she said, clearly surprised by the attack. Frozen in shock, she never had the chance to attack. The flames scorched Tethys' scales, but it wasn't that bad; not that effective, since she was a water type. Tethys used Aqua Ring, to heal some of the damage dealt, "What... What was that for?" she said, offended.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

"im bored. What else?" Vorianna said sneakily. "Care for a battle?" she said as she spread her arms out to make herself intimidating. "Unless of course you have a low level." she taunted.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Kay made a mad face. The Garchomp had hurt her friend. "That was mean! Why did you hurt Tethys? How is it nice to hurt people? This isn't a battle! Say your sorry NOW!!!" I get ready to dodge any attack.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"Cute. A pichu!" Vorianna was distracted. She picked it up and dangled it from its foot. "You look like a little stuffed animal..." she tossed it up and down lightly in the air. "I don't have to apologize. And what are you going to do since I won't?" she asked curious about what the Pichus next actions might be.

ooc are we allowed to make more then one pokemon?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Tethys, startled, said, "I... don't want to get into a battle..." She knew she could be pulverized by the strong dragon pokemon, but she tried not to show any weakness. With her head held higher, Tethys said, "Of course, I have the capability to battle if I needed to..." She fired a strong attack of Aurora Beam at the water, hoping she had proved her strength, and the stronger pokemon would let her go.

Seeing that the garchomp was clutching the innocent pichu like a toy, she attacked. Bad choice, she could have escaped, she was messing with the wrong pokemon. She fired another Aurora Beam, in the direction of the garchomp. She smiled to herself, remembering that ice had the advantage versus dragon. But the garchomp had the level advantage against Tethys.

OOC: Sure!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Kay used her strangle strong (for a pichu) thunder bolt and shock the Vorianna. I jump away from it and prepare to do it again. I was in battle mode. This was a good pick-me-up.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Vorianna was immune to electric attacks due to her being a dragon-ground pokemon. When the aura beam was shot at her, Vorianna dropped the Pichu and raised up an arm to block the attack. She took some damage. Barely any. "You shouldn't have done that." She fired draco meteor, and the meteors came pelting at the vaporion from the sky.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm

I think for a second then dodge the meters. Sense the thunder bolt didn't work I didn't know what to next. This was a mean pokemon and I had to do something about it. The being dropped hurt a little but I had to do something. I use my charm attack.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Voriannas attack fell. But she didn't need to worry since she was lvl. 98. She unleashes an earthquake on them.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

'BIG, FAT, MEANY!!!!' The baby pichu yelled at the Garchomp in her head. The pokemon used earthquake and she jumped on Tethys head. They both shook in the attack. I was still really mad at the mean pokemon. I try to use charm again.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"that's it!" Vorianna grabbed the pichu, held it to the ground and used earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 pm

OH you have no idea how much I want to make a 100 Lugia and kick the living snap outta that Garchomp xD

When Squirty first saw the Garchomp her immediate thought was. 'Oh please let him help us out..' then he started attacking the Vaporean. 'TOO FAR BUDDY' Squirty had thought angrily. Squirty used Hydro Pump on the Garchomp. She had recently become incredibly accurate with it courtesy of the Squirtle squad and now quietly thanked them for helping her.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 pm

lol except garchomp would still be able to kill it. Lugia is in the top 30 strongest pokemon, while garchomp is in the top 5 at 3rd strongest pokemon. And the garchomp is a lvl 98 soon to be 99.

Vorianna got hit with hydro pump. She shrugged and used draco meteor, which had perfect accuracy. She watched as the graceful meteors crashed down.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:11 pm

OOC: Still, you shouldn't have a God-ish character. She can't win every battle, what if you used your strongest attack on a pokemon that you were weak against and it didn't hurt them much? Would you still powerplay until you won?

A bit angry at the commotion, Dew sent an Ice Beam toward it, knowing that ice is it's biggest weakness. That Garchomp was so rude, barging in and hurting innocent pokemon. Scampering up in the tree, Dew sent another Ice Beam, and took a breath. She only had 3 PP left for that move. She would have to use it wisely.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Squirty ran around in circles narrowly dodging the falling meteors. That's when she heard the coo that had not been heard for century's. She looked up into the sky and saw two Pokémon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next