Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+8
d og
Kendall
Banana
Katie Firebird
Ninja Poet
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
tethys
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 am

I look at the mean pokemon. "Cheater-mic-cheaterkins! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE! GIVE IT BACK OR I'LL SHOCK YOU!!!" I yell at him. He was mean.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

"I have enough expirience points. My level is 97. I merely sell the rare candy. I once took enough experience points out of a Gardevoir to turn it back into a Ralts. It was quite tragic. Her friend, Typhlsion, somehow managed to break into my shop and steal back the rare candies, transforming his friend back into a graceful Gardevoir. Although, I'm glad I wasn't there. He would have knocked me out with one blow." Cacturne shivered at the thought. "Anyways, I wouldn't waste my time battle a pichu."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 pm

I give him a look. "You took what wasn't yours and it's not far. But I am not going to thunderbolt you. I am going to do worse." I run over and hug him. "Were you ever showed love?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Hera felt a little funny. She shrugged, and smiled, "So, I leave now! Back to Pokemon Center! Bye bye, friends!" With a big smile still on her face, she skipped away from the river, and toward the nearby town.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Cacturne smiled and hugged the pichu back. "Of course! I have two baby brothers! Twins in fact, cacnea and cacnea! And my parents of course showed me much love. So your hugs are useless."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

"I don't care. I wasn't. Your lucky you were." I say and bite him.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:38 pm

NAME: Iris
SPECIES: Froslass
LEVEL: 84
OTHER: Knows Blizzard, Ominous Wind, Ice Shard, and Confuse Ray.

Iris stopped by the river. The area was too warm for her liking, but whatever. She smiled to herself, and watched a cacturne and a pichu. Iris wondered what the two pokemon were doing. She drifted up to them, and said, "Hello..." timidly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

I stopped and said, "I'm Kay! This is a mean pokemon who steals other peoples xp to make rare candy. He is mean." I say pointing to the pokemon I bit and gave in an evil glare.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Iris looked cacturne, suddenly intimidated. "Hello, Kay," she said, giving the little pichu a simple smile. She wondered why the cacturne was being so rude... Iris sighed, and introduced herself, "My name is Iris."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 pm

"Nice to meet you! Do you want to be friends?" I say smiling and running over to her almost forgetting the caccturne. "Iris is a pretty name."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Iris smiled, liking the pichu already. What a nice little pokemon . . . "Yes. I'd love to be friends," she said. The cacturne hadn't said anything as of yet, and she didn't really want to talk to him. He seemed intimidating in Iris' opinion.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

I looked at my new friend and whispered to her, "I think we should run away now before he steals yours." I back away from the cacurne and almost fall in the water. "Ah!"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm

"Steals . . ." she said quietly, her voice level. She was afraid that the cacturne would take her experience, so Iris had no reluctance to run away.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

"Wait for me! Let me come! He wouldn't take mine. I guess I am too young cause I am a baby." I say running after her. (Running because I had little lags.)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Iris waited a few seconds for the little pichu, then kept drifting away from the evil pokemon. The froslass bit her lip. Would the cacturne follow? What if it caught them? What if it stole Iris' exp.?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

"I'm scared." I say to her. Mostly for her. "Apparently he took so much one time it uninvolved a pokemon. That wouldn't work on me cause I evolve with friendship. But your my first friend so it may not happen for a while. My trainer left me in these woods. I don't trust boy people."
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Cacturne blinked and left.

NAME: Inferno
SPECIES: Chandelure
LEVEL: 99
OTHER: Knows shadow ball, night shade, fire blast, and hex

Chandelure floated in and saw two pokemon. A froslass and a pichu. "Hello!!!" he said as he floated towards them.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am

NAME: Henry
SPECIES: Charmander
LEVEL: 100
OTHER: 6 Pokeballs

Last edited by Archillies Durando on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 am

NAME: James
SPECIES: Chandelure
LEVEL: 100
OTHER: He is handsome
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:51 am

Pokemon RP - Page 5 75957

NAME:
Trenton
SPECIES:
Mudkip
LEVEL:
OTHER:
Trenton is very outgoing and hyper.
Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Inferno floated around like the Candelure he was.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Trenton jumped out of the water, his entire body wet. He shook himself off, then waddled over to the other Pokemon. "Hi guys! I'm Trenton! I'm a Mudkip! It's super cool!" Trenton was shaking with excitement, and his eyes were lit up a bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5