Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Honing In On Your Powers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Honing In On Your Powers... Empty
PostSubject: Honing In On Your Powers...   Honing In On Your Powers... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

I stood there Thinking looking into The DUmmoes mind. Of Course it didnt think or dream, but i gave it a robotic heart, and now fear has struck him. He Is Afraid of fire... I Smiled darkly, A small light proturting out my of my left eye. the Red-Orange Flame grew and comsumed my face, quickly eating away my humane features. My body blurred, I became Nothing but A Flaming Standing Figure. i slowly walked towards The Dummy, My movement Slugish, for i was unknown to this creatures figure. I moved my arm and placed it on his left Shoulder... He Caught immedaitly, and fell to the floor withering. THe Flames Flashed Bright and disappeared. I Smiled again. "Now The Fun Starts."
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Honing In On Your Powers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honing In On Your Powers...   Honing In On Your Powers... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I had entered the arena looking for a challenge, instead I found the human torch! "THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!" I shout. "How the Hades did you do that?"
Back to top Go down

Honing In On Your Powers...
Page 1 of 1