Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers Empty
PostSubject: A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers   A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

I have two charries who are twins. One is blind, the other not. Is it possible for the not blind one to heal the other's eyes, but become blind in the process? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers   A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Sure! That would also take a tremendous deal of power, however, so it'd likely that she would be tired for quite some time after healing her twin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers   A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Yup, Crispy pretty much said it. That's fine, as long as the not blind one is a healer. But some restrictions need to go into that. Your seeing one needs to feel powerful before it happens, be full of confidence, and then be extremely tired and drained afterwords. Maybe the healing powers don't work for a while because of how drained she is? I don't know, be creative. But I think that's a nice plot!
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers   A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks again! Could I have her do it in short stages, and lose her sight in short stages, so she won't be in a coma? She'll still be really tired and not able to use her powers for a while, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers   A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Q about the limit of Apollo children healing powers
Page 1 of 1